4.0

With a smile i looked at my phone. The comments they made about me didn't hurt as much as they did. And then Kimi and Dan standing up for me like this. I love that two guys so much.

Avy:
Hi sweet iceman,
Thanks for standing up for me at that post. You didn't have to do that. It means a lot to me.
Love you 😘

Avy:
Hi big brother,
Thanks for standing up for me at that post. You didn't have to do that. It means a lot to me.
Love you 😘

I texted to them both. 'What are you doing?' Seb asks while walking over to me. 'Texting Dan and Kimi. Thanking them' i answered

We were at his house in Switzerland, in two days he had to go to Germany for the grand prix. I smiled as my mind went back to last year. Seb and i got oure first date then. And from that moment on we were inseparable. How can it almost be a year off loving this man?

'What you smiling about?' He asked while pulling me in his arms. 'You know it's almost a year since we got togheter?' I said while resting my head at his shoulder. 'Yeah i know' he said and pressing a kiss on my forehead. 'Seb?' 'Hmm' 'ich liebe dich' i said to him. He smiled 'ich liebe dich auch schatze' he said putting his fingers trough my hair. I closed my eyes, feeling myself slipping into a deep sleep.

I woke up by the sound on my phone. I yawned and looked beside me, were Seb was sleeping. I slipped out of his arms, trying not to wake him. I picked my phone up and unlocked it.

Kimi:
You are so welcome sweet Avy. And yes, i had to. I hate it when i see comments like that. You totally don't deserve that. You are beautiful, inside and out. Seb is so lucky with you, please never forget that.
Minttu and i love you ❤

Dan:
Oow sis. That's no problem. You know that. I love you always will.
W

e got this ❤

Tears beginning to crawl down my cheeks while reading that messages. How it comes i got such wonderfull friends. Sometimes i really think i don't deserve people like that in my life.

'Babe, what's wrong?' I heard Seb asking, with his sleepy voice. 'Nothing, i'm fine' i smiled back at him. 'You're crying' he said while rubbing his tumbs across my cheeks. I picked my phone up, showing him the text i got from Kimi and Dan. He smiled while reading it. 'They are amazing, aren't they?' He said putting my phone back on the table. 'Somestimes i wonder how i end up in this situation. With a loving guy like you, and such amazing friends' i confessed to him. 'It's just the way you are. How can they not love you babe?' I smiled, letting myself fall in his arms. He didn't expected it, causing us falling off the couch. We both start laughing. 'Well, you could told me you were gonna do that' he laughed. 'Sorry' i laughed, climbing on top off him.

I pressed my lips against his. I felt him smiling against it. He put his hands on my hips, deepening the kiss. I moaned against him. I can already feel him getting hard. 'Well well mr. Vettel. You naughty boy' i said to him with a wink. 'Please, just let's go to the bedroom' he said. 'Why going all the way back there. Privacy enough around here i think' i answered, pressing my lips hard against his again.

@avyricciardo added a photo to her story

(@louisecameron: have fun you guys. See you in Germany ❤
@kimimatiasraikkonem: nah, you little lovebirds. All snugged up togheter 😏
@danielricciardo: enjoy togheter you two!)