7.0

group chat: f1 babes ❤
Dilara, Avy, Giada, Louise, Minttu, Egle

Giada: Avy? What's going on between you and Seb?

Dilara: I was wondering the same thing.

Minttu: me too, loved the photo btw 😍

Avy:
Hi girls, yeah. we Uhm, we are back together. he showed up at my house yesterday, I was totally surprised. we talked a little, it all felt so familiar, and the butterflies just came back to life.
We decided to grab some dinner, when I was changed and got back down he told me how stunning I looked. Before I know he was standing before me, he asked if he could touch my belly, and when he did, it felt like it was complete, I felt complete again. He talked to the baby, he told him that Daddy was here, and he was happy he was finally there.

The only thing I could do was cry haha. We kissed after that, first it was just an innocent kiss, until my body took over, and we had sex in the sauna 🤫

After that, we ordered some food, lay on the couch, all he could do was holding my belly and talking to it. He told him that he loved him and that he would be always there for us.

So ya, we're back together.

Louise: didn't see that coming to be honest.

Giada: me neither.

Minttu: are you really sure about this?

Avy:
No need to worry babes. we talked about, he knows that I forgave him, but that I haven't forgotten it.

But like I already told him, I want him to be a part off this pregnancy, it is his baby after all.

And we love each other, and that's all that mattered, right?

Dilara:
Yes, love is the most important thing ❤

Minttu:
if you really are happy, then I am too ❤

Louise:
Be happy with him ❤

Egle:
Happy you worked things out ❤

-

'hi there' i said soft when Seb woke up next to me, 'hi schatze' he said and wrapped his arms around me 'i missed this' he said, pressing a kiss to my neck 'me too' i answered and smiled at him.

'i got one question tough' i began 'shoot' he said 'well, are we going to marry again?' i asked while playing with his hair. he froze, 'what's wrong?' I looked at him 'don't get mad at me please' he said, and it made me nervous 'i never signed the papers' he told me 'what? why?' 'because I knew that we would come back together again. and I was right' 'Seb' i sighed 'are you mad?' he asked me, and I could see he was scared for my answer.

'no I'm not mad, only surprised. I really thought we got divorced' 'i couldn't sign them, I stared at the papers for like two hours, and I was really close to signing them, really. but it couldn't. and I'm glad I didn't' 'to be honest, I'm glad to. so, we are still married then?' I asked with a smile on my face, he nodded and kissed me.

-

'shall we visit my parents?' I asked when we both got showered and dressed 'yeah, I would like that' he said and smiled at me.