7.2

Louise's point of view.

Daniel:
on my way home. time for some well deserved time off with my wife!
Love you xxx

Louise:
well, finally. see you soon babe!
Love you ❤

I dropped my phone on the couch and got up to make myself a cup of tea. I walked over to the kitchen to put the kettle on. I stared out of the window when I felt a sharp pain go through my belly. 'oooff' i grabbed my belly and sighed. 'nothing to worry about' i said to myself.

I grabbed a cup from the cabinet, filled it with the boiling water en put a tea bag in it. again the pain and then I felt my legs getting warm. I looked down and saw my pants were wet. My eyes got big, not now. Not fucking now while Dan wasn't here, and he wouldn't be home for the next 19 hours.

I started to panic, rushed to the living room and picked up my phone. I dialed Dan's number, but of course, his phone was out. He would be in the air by now, for 19 hours. I searched for Avy's number. She picked up immediately.

'Aiv? help' i yelled to her. 'Lou? What's wrong?' 'I'm in labor' i said. 'Oh fuck. I'm on my way' she said and ended the call, I unlocked the door for her. And went back to the couch, I lay myself down and took in a big breath.

'Lou, I'm here' i heard Avy say after twenty minutes 'oh thank god' i said, and puffed away another contraction 'how are you? how much time in between the contractions?' she asked and sat herself down to me 'now it's twelve minutes, so nothing to worry about' i smiled at her. But I was scared, very scared. A tear rolled down my cheeks.

'hey hey, you are doing great' Avy told me and rubbed my back 'i don't want to do this without Dan' i cried out. 'he's on his way Lou' 'yeah, he's on a fucking plane. in the air for another 18 hours. He will fucking miss the birth of his first daughter' i yelled. 'you will be fine Lou. I'm here. do you want to go to the hospital already?' she asked.

'sorry for yelling. I'm just scared and in pain' i told Avy 'i know that, it's okay, really. But hospital?' I felt another contraction building up, I just nodded, screamed a little and then puffed the contraction away. 'my bag and the maxi-Cosi are by the door' i told her, she nodded, got back up and walked over to the door.

-

'holy shit. It fucking hurts' i yelled, I already was in labor for seven hours and I was tired, so tired 'I can't do this Aiv. I really can't' I told her. I was grateful that she was here. my parents  went back home, it was almost 4 AM and she was still here, she grabbed my hand and looked at me 'I know you can do this okay? you're stronger than you think' she told me an squeezed my hand.

'I want Dan here with me' I cried. I couldn't do it without him. 'Just a little longer, he will be here before you know. and the doctor said that the baby wouldn't come any time soon. he will be on time babe' she told me 'try to get some sleep' 'how am I supposed to sleep when I got contractions every god damn thirty minutes' I yelled, and immediately felt sorry 'just try, I'm going to get some tea okay, I've got my phone with me. I will try to call Dan, maybe his phone is on now. try to sleep' she said and gave me a little encouraging smile before she left the room. I sighed, I hope Dan had his phone on so Avy could talk to him.

-

Avy's point of view.

another seven hours passed, they put an extra bed next to the one of Lou so I could have some sleep too. considering I was also nine months pregnant I loved the extra sleep.