Chapter 10- My Attacker Strikes Again

*************

My head is pounding. I hear noise around me but I can’t find the strength within me to open my eyes. I hear footsteps around me and I hear someone grunt. My hands are tied together with tough rope. I hear something but can’t exactly figure out what it is but I can hear someone crying. Is that me? I am I crying, I feel lost. My senses are failing me and I don’t know what’s going on.

Then everything at once comes rushing back. My attacker had been in my house and drugged me. He put me inside a car and took off. Did he say something? I don’t remember.

KYLE!

I open my eyes. My attacker wanted to kill Kyle and he wanted me to WATCH him. I couldn’t feel most of my body. I looked around the room but it was pitch black. I couldn’t see a single thing. I felt a few tears stream down my face. Am I alone? Is Kyle okay? All these questions run through my mind. Then I hear something. I can’t make out what is making that noise. Then it clicked, it was the sound of someone whimpering. I wasn’t alone! If I wasn’t alone then who else was there with me?

Oh my is it Kyle? Was he alright? I tried yelling out for whoever was out there but my voice wouldn’t respond. What was going on, why couldn’t I even speak?  I tried yelling but no sound came out. The only way that he person will know I’m here is if I also whimper. So I did, and in return I heard someone whimper back. I cried, who was that? I hope it wasn’t Kyle or a loved one. I couldn’t stand losing someone at the moment.

I hear a door open and a few light rays come in but I still can’t see anyone in the room. I hear footsteps coming closer to me. With every step they get louder towards me. Then it stops and I could feel his breath on me.  I can’t see anything and I feel another tear roll down. I don’t make a sound I don’t know what else to do. Then I feel a sharp pain in my stomach. It is so intense and it keeps on coming and coming. It takes me a while to realize that my attacker is punching me in the stomach.

“AAh!” I yell out, not being able to keep the pain under control. My hearing is still off but I can hear him talking to me.

“Ah great you’re awake. It’s about time sweetheart.” He says. As much as my hearing is off I know that he isn’t using his voice. It’s obvious he is using a device to change the pitch of his voice. It makes me realize that I was right. My attacker is someone I know. Why else would they go through the trouble of covering up his voice?

He takes a few steps away from me and switches on the light. At first the brightness burns my eyes and I am forced to close them so it won’t hurt me. Then after a few seconds I open them again. I wish I had never opened, because in front of me is the view that will haunt me forever.

“Say hello to your friends Rose. HAHAHAHA” He says

“Oh God” Is all I able to say.

In front of me are two chairs. On one of them is Kyle. He has a cloth in his mouth and has his hands and feet strapped to the chair. I see his eyes staring into mine. He is looking for answers in them but is also assuring me that it will be okay. He is badly beaten up and I see that he is bleeding. It makes me just want to get up and help me but the rope keeps me from doing what I want.

The second chair holds my friend Clary. She also is tied up just like Kyle. She looks at me with such a lost look. I see tears falling from her eyes. I can see how scared she is. She’s trying to say something but the cloth in her mouth won’t let her. She tries harder and screams. My attacker curses and slaps her hard across her face. “SHUT UP!” he yells at her. She starts crying and closes her eyes.