Chapter 1: Sacrifice

"Last one on my side. Anyone need help?" Kiana exclaimed. Mei looked out at Kiana and said "all good here but check on Bronya" Kiana could tell that Mei looked distressed but went to find Bronya anyway. "Bronya" Kiana shouted out "Do you need help" when she turned the corner she looked shocked to find Bronya unconscious and being beaten Kiana killed them all before checking on Bronya  "Good" Kiana said to herself "You're still alive" Kiana then went to Mei. "Bad news" Kiana said with a worried expression  "Bronya is unconscious. I got to get her out of here." Mei looked sad and said "the charges we got are broken" Mei's eyes locked onto Kiana's "Mei? what's going on" Kiana said with a worrying look "Mei whatever you are going to do let me do it instead" Mei gave Kiana a kiss and said "No, I have to do this myself. Now go get bronya out of here Kiana." Kiana said back to Mei "I wish I could do more for you Mei" She started tearing up "Goodbye Kiana I love you" Kiana started crying as carried bronya to the drone and it flew them to the hyperion at the Hyperion Himeko and the captain wondered where Mei was while Medical teams took Bronya "Kiana where is Mei" asked Himeko. Kiana still crying said "She is manually going to blow up the ship" "WHAT!!???!!" yelled the Captain and Himeko. The Honaki airship suddenly exploded Causing Kiana to run to her cabin while breaking down in tears. The Captain tried to go after her, but was stopped "Wait" said Himeko "let Kiana have some time alone she would need it."

Theresa was walking down the halls when she saw Kiana running to her cabin "Hey Kia-" Kiana ran right past her bawling her eyes out "Well that was weird what's going on with her " Theresa walked to the bridge to see Himeko and the Captain looking sad. "What's going on with Kiana she ran right by me crying" said theresa.  It was silent for a little bit before Himeko spoke up "The mission. Mei, she, sacrificed herself to blow up the ship. Bronya is also unconscious" Theresa shed a tear "What?! no, She can't be, I can't believe it. Damn we only have one fighter left I have to call Fu Hua."

An hour went by and Theresa is on the phone with Fu Hua "Fu Hua we need you to come up immediately I'll brief you up here" fu Hua did not have time to respond after theresa "Ok then there must be some problems." half an hour went by when a drone came by to pick up Fu Hua. At the Hyperion Theresa looked at Fu Hua with a sad face "Theresa What happened" Fu Hua said to Theresa which she replied with "We lost Mei and Bronya is in a coma" Fu Hua looked shocked and said "is-is Mei dead" theresa had no choice but to reply "Yes." Fu Hua had a almost teared up "Kiana must be devastated." Fu Hua said "Yes she is we haven't seen her for hours" said theresa

It was 8PM and the Captain decided to check on Kiana "Hey Kiana are you okay, do you mind if I come in" Kiana peaked her head out the door and quietly said "Yeah come in" she then closed her door and said "Why are you here?" The captain replied with "I want to keep you company" Kiana started blushing "thanks Captain I appreciate it" Kiana directed the captain to her bed and they both sat down. Kiana leans against the captain "Captain I-I think I like you" She said as the captain blushed. Kiana then kissed the captain. After the kiss Kiana asked "Can you sleep with me. Like in have Sex with me" the captain looked shocked But said "OK Kiana I'll sleep with you" They then spent the night making sweet love.

The Captain woke up the next morning in Kiana's bed undressed "No, no, no, no. What did I do. I shouldn't have accepted I'm an idiot" He then put his clothes on and then Kiana then woke up and said "Is everything alright?" Captain breathes and says "Yes I should get to the bridge." On the bridge I found Himeko standing there and said "Hi Himeko" She smiled and Said "I heard the stuff you did with Kiana last night" the captains Eyes widened and blushed and said "Did you. pl-please don't tell Theresa" she laughed "I won't  but be careful. It might slip."

It had been 5 days since I slept with Kiana and for the first few she has been social With me. Talking, Laughing, and having some moments when she needed to vent her feelings however she has stopped talking to me. Whenever we see each other she runs off before I get to talk to her. I am really worried about her is she sick or has something gotten in her way I'll check on her later?

Captain can never know well he will know but I can't tell him now. Oh god I feel sick. I run to the bathroom praying that no one is there "Thank god" I rush in and start throwing up I heard someone come to the bathroom. "Kiana are you Ok?" I froze as I heard the captain's voice behind me. I just break down In tears as I tell Him "I'm sorry captain I should have told you sooner the" the captain looked confused and said "tell me what sooner?" I looked into his eyes trying not to cry and say to him "Captain I am pregnant" Then she started crying again.