Part 2: Extra: The boy

Himeko and Mei walked down the laboratory hall and Himeko said to mei "This is weird. What I am about to show you Mei is a boy who I rescued from the facility where Kiana was kept." Mei was confused and asked "Why are you telling me and not Theresa or Fu Hua or even Einstein?" Himeko smiled and said "This boy has strange abilities that we and as of right now he is currently in a coma. I was hoping you can help him recover." Himeko swiped a keycard that opened the door for Mei and they both saw the boy in question. He had brown hair, light skin and was about 8 years old. He was in a patient's gown. Mei then turned to Himeko "What happened to him." Himeko smiled and said "He was is cryo suspension for god knows how long." mei then asked "What are you going to do with him?" Himeko then said "Weeeellll. I was hoping you'd be his mother. Could you do That?" mei was shocked and said "Me, be a mother. I Couldn't possibly do a good job." Himeko smirked "Well Kiana is a mother remember." Mei then said "But she has the captains support. I'll be doing this solo." Himeko then said "I mean you could have the support from us, the St Freya valkyries. If not, I don't know what to do with him." Mei then walked over to the bed that the boy was on and said to Himeko "I'll do it. If he needs a mother. I'll be that mother." mei then put her hand on the boy's chest and said "I'll take good care of you. I promise." Himeko then said "you will be a great mother like kiana is." They then saw the boy open his eyes ready to experience the world with a mother.