Part 2 chapter 1: Family

It has been 2 years since Mine and the captains wedding and we are still going strong. Damien had started school last week, and I take good care of him. I sometimes see the others, it's nice to see them. The captain still is away till thursdays from monday, but it doesn't matter it makes Damien even happier to see him, which makes me happy because seeing his smile makes me smile. Damien sometimes goes with the Captain on the hyperion with me when I think it would be appropriate.

It was a normal day on the Hyperion When suddenly one of the crew said "Alert an unconscious woman is in the forest" I looked out the camera to see a beautiful woman lying on the floor. "I'm going to check on her." Down in the forest the woman had scrapes and bruises on her legs and arms while sleep talking the same word over and over again "Sirin, Sirin, Sirin." I immediately took her to the infirmary. I looked at her "Who are you, who is the girl you are talking about."

I was reading a book when I got a call from the captain "Hi Dear" I said "What's going on" he sighed and said "I found something. I could be home later than expected" I felt like something like this would happen at some point and I said "Oh, ok I understand. What's wrong?" He answered my question with "I'm taking an injured person to saint freya." I smiled and said "I love you Captain and could say hi to the gals for me?" he laughed and said "Of course and I love you too Kiana." I hung up and got ready to pick Damien up.

It hurts me to no see my own son but this woman she looks a lot like Kiana. I called up theresa and said to her"Theresa there I found an injured person. She kind of looks Like Kiana?" Theresa eyes shot open "What?? I'm on my way" I tried to say "Wai-" but she already hung up "God dammit" I said to myself.

An hour went by and theresa arrived on the Hyperion "Take me to the person" she said. I replied to her with "Right this way." on the walk over I asked "Who is she." Theresa said "If you said she looks like Kiana then" we entered the infirmary to see the woman sitting up "Cecilia??" theresa said. The woman looked over at theresa "Theresa is that you?" Theresa went to hug her "It's been so long I thought you died" Cecilia hugged her back. "It's good to see you Theresa. Who is this handsome man?" theresa smiled and said "That's the captain. Kiana's husband." Cecilia looked at him and said "Kiana as in my Kiana?" Theresa smiled and said "Yes Kiana Kaslana." Cecilia smiled and said "She must've picked a good man."

I was sitting at home watching tv when an alert came on "A honkai beast appeared is is destroying buildings start evacuating and head for the nearest bunker." I couldn't sit here and watch the beast destroy the buildings "Damien I will be back soon." I then grabbed the judgement of shamash and went to kill that beast.

I followed mom out I want to watch her slay that beast and save the town. She obviously walked to the beasts location. Man she is so cool and badass, I want to be like her when I grow up.

In the infirmary I saw a beast alert "Oh no" I said it's near Mine and Kiana's house theresa and Cecilia looked shocked "We got to go stop it" Theresa said

I arrived at the beasts location. It was destroying a building. I promptly shot it with my guns to get its attention "Hey ya fool you picked the wrong town" It ran towards me at full speed when I proceed to break off its lance while shooting it. 

While watching mom battle the beast I heard cries of a girl "Help please" I ran over to find she had gotten her leg stuck under  piece of building "I'll help you" I said trying to lift up the piece of building.

I Was knocked down trying to fight when I heard damiens voice and the beast running towards him "Damien!!" I yelled as I got up. I could see his blue eyes go wide as the beast nearly hit him I got in front of the beast "Stay the hell away from my son!" I said angrily. The beast fell and disintegrated.

Mom looked mad. she then broke down in tears "Why would you risk it" she said I hugged her and said "I Just wanted to watch but this girl needed help. I'm sorry."

I looked at him and stopped crying "I'm sorry too I am sorry acting like this" He reminds me of myself when I was younger. I looked at the girl "I'll help you out" I lifted it up to see her start crying "I lost my mommy and daddy " I was heartbroken and I said "I'll help you find them." Her eyes widened "Really?" she said. I smiled and said back to her "Of course."

We got to the site of the beast but by then it was already over I saw Kiana and Damien sitting down looking after a girl. I hopped off the ship and said "Kiana" she smiled at me while stroking Damien. I asked her "Why is damien here?" She smiled and said "he followed me here, the little rascal." I smiled and asked "Who is this girl" she looked a little sad and said "Sarah, her parents went missing" I was about to ask "I can h-" when we heard 2 voices "Sarah where are you" the girl shot up and said "Mommy, daddy" Two figures walked into sight "Sarah" they ran up and hugged her "we were worried." she smiled and said "This woman helped me" kiana smiled and said " truth is my son found her." The family looked at us and the mother said "Thank you we appreciate it."

We boarded the hyperion as we waved goodbye to the family the captain said to me "What happened" I said "I fought the beast it was tough but I won however Damien followed me and he alerted the beast." Damien looked a bit upset I had looked at him and said "It's not your fault Damien you did what you thought was right." he perked up a bit.

I smiled to Kiana and said "Hey Kiana" she looked and said "What's up" I had looked at her and said "I got a surprise for you" I took her hand and walked her to the infirmary.

I was being led to the infirmary and saw a woman "Kiana" she said. I looked at her and asked "How do you know my name?" she laughed and said "I'm your mother silly."