Chapter 6: Contingency plan

Kiana was asleep in the dorm. Kiana heard Damien crying so she decided to go feed him "Hey it's ok don't cry Mommy here" she said as she started to feed him "Momma" Damien said. Kiana smiled and said "You just said your first words" she then fed him for 5 minutes. "Good night see you in the morning" she then gave him a kiss on the forehead and went to sleep

An hour went by and Kiana heard a noise of someone entering the room "Hello" she called out "Who's there" the figure then stepped forward and said "Kiana you have something I want." Kiana looked scared as the figure grabbed her. she tried to scream but the figure covered her mouth "I can't have you alerting anyone" at that moment Damien woke up and started crying causing the figure to drop Kiana and cover his ears. At that moment Rita ran into the room to see Kiana and the figure on the floor. Kiana got up to calm down Damien while Rita dragged the Man out. "you again" said Rita as she dragged the first herrscher out of Kiana's room and killed him outside. Kiana was Holding damien "there there the scary man is now gone. Mommy's got you no need to cry anymore" the Captain rushed into Kiana's room "Kiana are you and damien alright?" He said. Kiana just smiled and said "Its ok now." At that point Damien stopped crying and fell asleep. Kiana put him back in the crib the turned and said to the captain "Hey captain. Can you stay with me tonight" the captain blushed "ok Kiana I'll stay with you."

In the morning Kiana, the captain and Rita went to Theresa and told her about What happened last night. "So what your saying is last night Kiana was almost kidnapped" Theresa said. They all looked at theresa and said "Yes"  Theresa sighed and called otto "Grandfather we need you to come here" Otto laughed and said "must be serious if you called me" Theresa scoffed "Just come here"

Otto was studying Kiana closely. She felt pretty uncomfortable when otto was looking at her "Uh how long does this take" Otto stopped looking at Kiana and said "This long. Ok so it turns out the 3rd gem is in Kiana" Everyone looked shocked "What do you mean? How did you find out just by looking at her" asked Theresa Otto had replied with "Einstein told me." Theresa looked confused and replied "Einstein as in the one from the anti entropy" Otto laughed and said "Bingo that's the one" Everyone then asked "What plan do you have" Otto then looked nervous and said "Currently none I have yet to think of that but I could get some godsbane battlesuits for just incase" theresa looked a bit miffed "Are you sure grandpa" otto nodded "Yes It maybe the best way to protect Kiana."

"Captain!!" Called out Kiana on their way back to the dorm. "Hey Kiana whats up" the captain replied. Kiana blushed and said  "Did you want to go out tonight" the captain smiled and said "OK kiana what were you thinking." she smiled to the captain and said "I was hoping we could go for a walk around the park" The captain kissed Kiana and said "It's a date then."

Kiana was getting ready. Since it was still winter she put on some warm clothes and headed out to meet the captain. "Hey captain are you ready" she said. He smiled and put on his jacket and replied with "Now I am." They both walked out the door and to the park. Kiana looked at the captain's hand and grabbed it. He didn't resist. He just held it too. "Captain" Kiana said "Thank you for being there for me this entire time. I truly do Love you." The captain Just smiled and said "I love you too Kiana. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to be a couple." They then sat down at a bench. "It's really beautiful out here" said Kiana. The captain chuckled "Not as beautiful as you" This caused Kiana to blush as she laid her head on the captain at that moment it started snowing "Wow" they both said "Snow" Kiana then fell asleep and the captain chuckled "Let's get you back to the dorm" The captain carried Kiana to the dorm and laid her on the bed and then laid himself down. "Goodnight Kiana" he whispered. 

It was morning and Kiana woke up "Captain I'm going to check on damien" The captain sat up and said "Ok Kiana" she walked over to see that he was sitting in his crib "Good morning are you ready to get up" Damien smiled and "ok Mama" she then picked him up and walked to the kitchen. Kiana was making formula for damien when Mei asked "Why are you making formula? don't you normally breastfeed?" Kiana smiled and said "Well it's just in case anything happens to me. I'm just getting him used to the stuff" Mei smiled and said "You really are a great mom" Kiana had replied with "Thank you it means a lot to me."

"Cocolia what you are trying to do is dangerous let alone inhumane" Said Einstein. she laughed and said "What we are just getting the gem for our leader" einstein looked down "At what price. if we do this we are no better than Otto" Cocolia said "I don't have a choice" then Cocolia pushed a button that activated something. "Ok Bronya grab that Kiana girl."