Part Three: Chapter one: The changes

The past week was hectic so to speak. The first big event was Otto's funeral. Lots of tears there. Afterwards Theresa took over official control and became the new overseer. She'll do A great job I know it. After Theresa got settled in, Mom, dad Tesla and Rita all went to start a new branch over in north america using one of the old AE bases. Before they left mom and dad got remarried due to mom's faked death. Me and the captain gave them a hug and I said "We'll see each other from time to time right?" Mom and dad smiled and mom said "Of course Kiana, I wouldn't want to not see my daughter and grandson."

  Rita and tesla became an official couple which was cool. Dundral was asked by theresa to become her right hand, dundral reluctantly accepted. Mei was having fun with her new... I'd like to say son, but to be honest he seems a lot older and I feel I should Know him, but She says that he is her son so I'll roll with it. Bronya and her her blue haired friend, I heard they started a relationship, but I'm not so sure. As for the other two girls that bronya introduced me too. The twins they became quite attached to me and the captain and are excellent babysitters for damien, the three of them love each other. Fu Hua pretty much stayed the same but is now a trainer like the rest of us. Himeko will be going off to start training squad leaders to lead small squads of valkyries that the far east branch trains. Lastly of my colleagues at the far east branch is Einstein. She became the official principle of St freya and the branch leader and she is helping me train my new herrscher powers. 

That leaves me with myself, the captain, damien and Sirin. Well sirin gave me control of her power. She disappeared from existence right after giving me control. I miss her sometimes, she was like a daughter to me. We are currently trying to find a new school for damien right now, I think sometimes if he would become a schicksal fighter. Only time will tell. That just leaves me and the captain We are still going strong as a married couple, but I fear that things may turn out for the worst. What happens next is completely unknown.

"Hey Kiana, it's almost time to go. Are you ready?" yelled out the captain Kiana smiled in the mirror and said to herself "Oh yeah, time to start my duty as a valkyrie again." The poked her head out the door and giggled "Coming dear." She rushed out and met up with the captain and her son. "Lets go now." Kiana said to the both of them.

On the walk over to st freya the captain said to Kiana "Why were you taking so long? You usually take a few minutes not 20 minutes." Kiana chuckled "Ah, I was just thinking about the past and how good it is to be a valkyrie again." The captain smiled "Ah, I understand now." The trio passed the lake and saw the school and the new students walk up to it. Kiana was not required to wear her new trainers battlesuit as today was getting to know the students and trainers. The students had to wear their valkyrie school uniforms.

As the two got closer to the school many of the new valkyries were standing around the entrance. Kiana then saw Mei, fu Hua and Bronya by the dorms with The twins einstein and Himeko standing near the old dorms. Mei's son and Seele were nowhere in sight. They just assumed they were blocked from view.

we entered the school and went over to the others. I finally saw the small boy standing next to Mei and Seele just came out of her and bronya's dorm. Himeko was the first to greet us. "Ah you three are here, how's it going. We are ready for you to pick out your students." Himeko then got the attention of Mei, Bronya and Fu Hua. She then said "Listen up you four, Pick students based on what Kind of fighting style they want. Fu Hua, you'll be close melee. Mei, you'll be melee too, but you are gonna focus on it with blades. Bronya, you'll be mid to long range and Kiana you'll have to be a mix of all three." We all nodded and went over to meet the students.

there were about 40 students total meaning that we were each going to train 10. Since it had been a few years I am seeing a lot of new faces. They seemed to be transfers from other schicksal locations. Himeko then spoke up "Alright all of you. now I know that there are only 40 of you and we only have 4 teachers. So here is the plan. based on your weapon of choice you'll be going for. So close melee experts will be taught by fu hua. Blades will be taught by raiden Mei. Heavy ranged weapons will be with bronya, and mixed Melee and light ranged will be with Kiana. Kiana is the white haired girl, bronya is the shorter grey hair, fu Hua is the tall grey haired and mei is the ravenette. Please go and pick one of them to be with. Note if you want to change your style, you'll have to speak with einstein and your teacher/trainer."

A few hours went by and we met our students. Some were nice, others were not so nice. I had some leftover from who wanted to be with the others but couldn't and they were a bit mad, I am trying to grow my relationship with them, they seem like great valkyries. There does seem to be one that does dislike me, I hope to gain her trust soon.

The hours went by and we were heading home. The captain said as he caught up to me "Hey, How was your day Kiana." I chuckled and said "Pretty good, met the new team and got to know some of them. They were all excited when Fu Hua said I was a kaslana. Fu Hua then said to me that 'they look up to the kaslanas as heroes' " The captain chuckled and said "I see. Well me and Damien had a good day, we walked around soukai for a bit before getting lunch and going to check on the hyperion." We then walked back to our apartment and had some chuckles.

Meanwhile near a sea of quantra entrance. "Mama, what is our plan to Kill Bronya and those two married fools?" said sin. Cocolia walked back and forth thinking "Unsure, after Killing them we need to take that small child. We could lure them somewhere as a mission and them ambush them at there with our mechs." Cocolia then saw the ocean glow. "And I know how to do it. Sin I'm sorry" Cocolia then pulled out a gun and shot Sin clean in the head "You're just a loose end to me." She then holstered her gun and grinned "You will all pay for what you have done."