Part Three: Chapter Two: Students

"Listen up!" Said Kiana at the circular range. "We'll test your accuracy and handling here. After that we'll be testing your close range skills." before the first person started Kiana said "Oh and you have to be quick on your feet, you will be awarded points for moving around. This keeps you combat ready." One of the students then asked "Mrs Kaslana, Why is this important?" Kiana gave a smile "Well if you don't move around while fighting you might be flanked by enemies ." Murmurs went around and Kiana then said "Would you like a demonstration first?" All the girls nodded and Kiana stepped into the dome. 

The captain was on the hyperion with damien talking with Theresa. "So why did you call theresa?" Theresa looked around and said "It's a bit early but I got a mission for you Kiana, and Bronya in about a month. The person said that they need bronya because she had dealt with some things that they would like to talk about and Kiana is a good bodyguard against the amount of beasts at that place. It's weird because they requested those two specifically." The captain smiled "Well they probably know them from somewhere." Theresa sighed "I guess you're right. I am just a bit paranoid."  The captain smiled "Alright then, I'll let them know." Before the captain said goodbye and hung up Theresa said "When you guys do go, please be careful." The captain chuckled and said "Don't worry, those two will be fine. They are strong valkyries. Anyway hope we can see you soon" Theresa chuckled "Yep, I hope to see you soon too. I have a lot of work to do. Bye." Theresa hung up and The captain sighed looking out onto st freya "Why do I feel that something bad will happen."

Back at the training area, Kiana finished her demo with all the students watching in amazement. Kiana stepped out and said "Alright, now who wants to go first?" The girls bickered amongst each other and then got into a single file line. Kiana smiled "Alright then, lets see your skills." The first girl went in and everyone began to watch. A timer appeared above the girl. The girl got into position and as the time counted down she took a deep breath. The others watched from outside at the girl clumsily shot each target as she moved around. After she was done the others took their turn and were each varying in skill. Kiana took note of every single student and listed down the strengths and weaknesses. After the last girl excited Kiana smiled at all the girls and said "You guys did well, however there is always room for improvement." The girls smiled back and Kiana then said "Shall we move onto the next trial?" The girls all nodded their heads and said "Yes." Kiana then turned to the curricular range and pressed a button. "Now this one will test your close range skills for when ranged is not useful. I use it all the time. Hell I sometimes never even put my guns away. I just hit em with the guns." The students laughed and Kiana chuckled alongside them "Yeah, those were good times. Now are you ready. This time there are going to be empty modules. They're training dummies, now everyone go inside the chamber. Time for trials. I'l, watch every single one of you take on these bots and then I'll make an evaluation." The girls then went into the chamber and Kiana followed. The modules appeared and Kiana said "Alright, lets see what you got." 

Kiana watched the students as they all struk the modules with different styles. Kiana noted down each of the girls attacks and smiled. She Knew that they would be great valkyries. However one of the valkyries stood out to her. She seemed to possess the ability to teleport short distances. This surprised Kiana and she watched her for a while and felt something off about her, but dismissed it as something stupid in her head. 

"Alright, you all did good today. Now go get some rest, we'll be focusing on improving technique tomorrow." The students said goodbye and as they left Kiana looked at the girl who could teleport "I sense danger, but that could be anything." Kiana then looked on her list and saw that the girls name was [Redacted] "Huh, does she not have a name? Or is she very confidential. But didn't I learn of her name during the orientation" Kiana sighed and looked down at the list and saw there were 11 valkyries "Oh, I guess there was an addition." Kiana then walked to the entrance of the school and waited for the captain.

A few minutes went by and The captain was walking up to Kiana. Upon getting to her The captain said "Hey dear. Ready to go?" Kiana smiled and said "Yeah." She then looked down at Damien "Ready little one?" Damien smiled and nodded. "Alright lets-" Kiana said before she heard "WAIT!" come from a distance. Kiana turned and saw The twins running towards them "Oh hey, Roza and Lili, What can I do for you?" Rozaliya smiled and said "We just wanted to see you off." Kiana chuckled "Oh, ok." Kiana the looked down to see The twins hugging Damien, then They hugged the married couple. Before running off Rozaliya said "See you three tomorrow." Kiana smiled as the three of them left the grounds "They are really nice kids. They seem to like us." The captain grabbed Kiana's hand "I think they see us as role models. That's why." Kiana smiled "Maybe they do."

Later that night Kiana was in bed with the captain. She sat up and sighed "I saw something weird today." The captain  turned to Kiana and said "Oh yeah. What's up?" Kiana shook her head "It's not much, but I saw one of my students possessed the ability to teleport." The captain chuckled "Well that's a surprise, but I think you can train her, If I remember you can teleport too?" Kiana smiled "Yeah, I am just a bit skeptical. And my teleport ability is based on the second herrscher. I can even teleport objects. From What I've seen, she can only self teleport." The captain then kissed her "I see, oh and Theresa has a mission for you and bronya in about a month. Just thought I'd let you know." Kiana nodded as she laid back down. "Thanks, and good night." Kiana dozed off and the captain smiled "Good night Kiana." He said as he shut his eyes looking At Kiana.