Chapter 8: Date

Kiana woke up to the sound of the captain whispering in her ear "Kiana I want to protect you forever" She slowly lifted her head and said "Captain are you saying something" the captain looked embarrassed and said "No, no, just talking to myself." Kiana got up, put some spare clothes on, and went to the infirmary. In the infirmary Kiana saw bronya going through surgery to try to keep her alive "Bronya I know you can do this. I know you can survive" she said quietly. The captain snuck up behind Kiana and held her. "she will survive Kiana because she is strong just like you."

On the bridge Kiana met up with Himeko and Theresa "Kiana how are you doing." said Theresa "Theresa how confident are you in Bronya?"Kiana asked. Theresa smiled and said "I'm certain she will recover. Why do you ask?" Kiana shook her head "I was just wondering. I hope she does recover." 

The captain went to Einstein and asked "How is you friend doing" Einstein look at him and said "Good she will make a full recovery in a few hours." Tesla was lying there peacefully  the captain looked over at Bronya "I wish I could say the same for Bronya." She had just exited surgery and is in a coma "I hope she does make a recovery" says the captain. The captain checked the time "I am going find Kiana and see how she is doing."

Kiana was in the common room on one of the couches sleeping "There you are" said the captain as he smiled and sat next to her.  He looked up and said "One day I would like to marry you Kiana and have a nice house to live in." He smiled. Spying on the captain was Himeko, Rita, and Fu Hua. "They are cute together" said Himeko and the other 2 nodded in agreement. "Why don't we set up a date for them" said Rita. "Agreed" Said Himeko and Fu Hua.

The captain entered His cabin to find a suit "Huh" he said as he read the note attached "Dear Captain. I got this suit for you. We set up a date for you and Kiana. Enjoy. From your friend Himeko." He looked at the suit "Thanks Himeko." When Kiana woke up she found a note on her chest "Kiana go to Your cabin there is a gift for you there." "What is going on" Kiana walked to her cabin to find a nice dress "What this a note?" she picked it up and read the note "Dear Kiana. This dress is for your date we set up for you with the captain. From you friend Himeko." she looked at the dress again "Thanks auntie" she said to herself.

Himeko went to Rita and Fu Hua and said "It's nearly time for the date we got to get into position" Fu Hua went to the Kitchen, Rita went to the entrance of the Venue, While Himeko picked them up. Kiana walked out of Her cabin looking a little shy and went to the captains cabin to see him outside "Captain!" Kiana said. The captain looked at Kiana and said "wow you look beautiful Kiana" Kiana blushed and said "Thanks Handsome." at that moment Himeko came down the hall and said "I'm here to escort you to the venue."

At the venue Rita escorted them to their seats "Follow me" She said. She sat Kiana and the captain at the table and said "I'll be right back with some food" Kiana stared into the captains eyes "Captain I wish we could have more moments like this" The captain smiled and said "Me too Kiana." at that moment Kiana and the captains food came out. "Wow this look delicious" said Kiana. They both ate the food and talked for a few hours.

Kiana and the captain left the venue and went back to the cabin "Hey Kiana" said the Captain. Kiana turned around "What's up?" she said. He looked embarrassed and said "Nevermind" before rushing into his cabin. Kiana laughed before going back to her cabin "What a sweet guy. I feel lucky to have him." She got changed and she got into her bed "I do see a future with you captain and I hope you do to." Before falling asleep.

Kiana woke up to the Hyperion extending it's ramp "oh we must be here" Kiana got up and changed and met up with everyone on the bridge "Kiana" said theresa "I hope you are ready for something cool" Kiana looked confused and asked "What is going on?" The captain came up behind her and said "It's a surprise Kiana." Kiana looks at the captain and says "Wow a surprise."

Before exiting the hyperion The captain covered Kiana's eyes and walked her to the surprise. "Ok Kiana are you ready to see the surprise" He said to Kiana. "Ready as I'll ever be captain." He removed his hands for Kiana to see a nice looking house. "Captain is this-" said Kiana before The captain interrupted Her and said "Yes Kiana it's our house. While you were gone I got this house for us both." Kiana Hugged him and said "It's perfect for the 3 of us." The captain smiled and said "I'm happy if you're happy Kiana because to me that's all that matters" kiana started tearing up "Captain I am beyond happy." The captain then said "let us go inside." Kiana looked at Him and said "OK."

Kiana looked round the house to see that it was already furnished. "Captain why is it furnished" The captain laughed and said "I had Mei and some others move some stuff in for us while taking care of Damien" kiana said "How nice of her to do that." They sat down on the new couch and talked for hours before Kiana felt tired. "Kiana lets get some sleep. we can get Damien in the morning" Kiana smiled and said "Ok I'll see you in the morning."