Part 2 Chapter 8: revenge cont.

Theresa was at otto's old computer she was looking through when the computer said "Hello theresa please enter your password." theresa entered her password and the computer said "Thank you, all of Otto's files will be transferred to you." theresa looked dejected. she was the overseer now all responsibility of the schicksal was also transferred to her. however she would make significant changes to make the organization more likable.

Kiana hugged her husband, she felt happy, when she pull away from the hug the captain kissed her. "I missed you, you know that right?" Said the captain. Kiana chuckled "I know and that is why I love you." The two Kissed again. "Who is here?" asked Kiana who was fighting guards. the captain then said "Himeko, Fu Hua and Rita. As well as the scientists."

Himeko was rushing through the facility when she saw a door marked A-00921 Age-- the rest of the marking was torn off. She broke down the door to find a boy in a capsule. "Oh dear." Said Himeko "this boy seems trapped." Himeko then broke the glass containing him and dragged him out. She spoke to the team saying "I've found something heading back to the hyperion now." She heard a click from the other end "understood, sending a drone to pick you up."

Kiana and Captain finished off the guards in their area. The captain grabbed Kiana by the waist and said "We work well as a team, don't we." Kiana smiled "I know." Then she frowned "But now, I am different." The captain looked confused "Kiana, nothing will change between us. If there is a problem tell me." Kiana took a deep breath "I witnessed the death of the second herrscher. I couldn't do anything. Her screams still linger in my mind and now. I am the second." The captain pulled up her chin "Kiana, I don't mind you being a herrscher. I would do anything to make you happy." Kiana had a big grin "Well then" she gave the captain a big kiss "Let's kick the leaders ass together." 

Rita had just entered the cell block to find dundral lying on the floor "Dundral sama, ah you need to get out of here." Rita brought up her comm "Lady tesla I need extraction." Tesla replied to Rita with an "Understood, head to the courtyard we'll pick you up from there. What is the status Of the captain?" Rita looked up at the catwalk kicking a door with Kiana "He has Kiana and is moving to an office."

"God damn you darn door open!" Yelled the captain and with the help of Kiana they both broke it down. The two ran into the office and met face to face with the man "Ah kiana." Kiana looked visibly pissed "Oh you're not looking well" The man then grabbed Kiana, put her in a headlock and shot the captain. "AAAAAAAHHHHH." The captain yelled as the bullet struck his leg. Kiana watched as The captain fell to the ground. Her heart pounding. She couldn't lose another person, let alone her husband. "You bastard." She said "You're done." With all her strength she pushed the man back and toppled him over.

Fu Hua was sweeping the area searching for any stragglers. The entire area was clear "Fu Hua to hyperion. Area is clear what's the status of the others." Tesla replied with "Himeko and Rita are aboard. The captain was seen going into an office." The ground started to shake. "Fu Hua!" yelled Tesla "Extract now." Fu hua was worried "But Kiana?" Tesla looked at the monitors "You have approximately 10 minutes to get to the office and get them out of there."

Kiana struck the man with a massive void powered punch. "This is for sirin." She then kneed him directly in his privates. "That was for otto." she then saw on the table the judgment of shamash and her ring. She picked up the gun and shot the man in the chest "I think you know what that was for." She was about to finish the job when someone grabbed her arm "Go This is something beyond you." Kiana nodded "Ok then." She walked over and picked up The captain. "Let's get you out of here." She exited the office to feel a shake and see Fu Hua. "Kiana we gotta get out of here grab on." Suddenly the entrance caved in. "No, no, no this is bad." Fu Hua said with a worried tone. Kiana confused said "Was that our only exit." Fu Hua sighed "Yes."

Theresa was browsing the files when she came across a strange file. The title of the file was called "Project end." In the file she saw two files called "logs" and "testing" "What the hell?" Theresa said opening the logs up. She read the entire entry and was shocked at what she read. She read "Kiana kaslana has the power of project end, the man who came in took most of the power. Project end in his mind was to salvage destroyed universes and use it to create." Theresa then said to herself before continuing "The fuck?" "However another wants to destroy universes. The person that took the power away said if Kiana was taken by someone untrustworthy, retrieval is a priority. I will be allowing Seigfried to take her into hiding. He also said 'At some point power will awaken and a power must seal it.' I Was worried for Siegfried but. He can handle it."

A boulder fell and Fu Hua smashed it "Kiana I don't know how long I can hold it." Kiana laid the captain down and said to him "I'm sorry I put you in danger, if we are going out, at least it is with you." Kiana kissed him and got up. "Fu Hua, are you ready?" Fu Hua looked as she crushed a boulder. "Yes" she said "It's been good knowing you." Kiana then lost control "I am not letting You three die." Said A voice from Kiana's body. A portal appeared and Kiana threw Fu Hua and the captain before going in herself. As Kiana went in a pile of boulders slammed on to the catwalks.