Part 2 chapter 7: revenge

"Kiana" Kiana heard a voice "Kiana" it sounded evil "Kiana!" She shot up. The first thing she noticed it that she was wearing. She was no longer wearing a tanktop and a pair of jeans. but now she was in a sort of modified school uniform. "Good you're awake. Like what we put on you." The man said "Kiana, we made it specifically for you. The new Herrscher of the void." Kiana was shocked and asked "Why, what's the reason for doing this." The man then said "I have my reasons."

Everyone was waiting outside the overseers office waiting for theresa. "I hope Theresa is ok" Said the captain "She seems devastated." Fu Hua looked at the captain and said "She lost someone who deeply cared for her, she is now just realizing that." She sighed "This is a big blow to the schicksal. otto has been in charge for a long time." Theresa then came out looking pissed "I have found where kiana was taken. Lets go." Fu hua stopped theresa "You can't go theresa." Theresa turned to fu hua in disbelief "Wha- why not, Kiana is my niece I should go and rescue her." Fu Hua shook her head "No, you need time to recover from your loss. Stay here or go to st freya, those are your options.We'll handle Kiana."

Kiana tried to attack the guard through the bars but she was weak her rage to avenge sirin was suppressed. "Kiana" said a soft voice kiana knew the voice immediately "impossible, I thought you died." The girl came to hug Kiana "I did, but being the second put me in the gem. Now you are the second and we exist as one." kiana shot a smirk "sounds weird but I get at what you are talking about." Kiana then felt a shadow forming around her and sirin "You two don't need each other." Kiana looked worried but sirin said to her "Kiana, I'll fight this battle in your head for you. This girl needs some discipline."

Back on the Hyperion the crew decided on what is going to happen "Bronya, you and your team take my son back to st freya." Said the captain "Da, what about you captain?" The captain smiled "I am going to find Kiana with Rita, Fu Hua, himeko and the scientists." The captain looked at rozaliya and Lialya playing with damien. "Take care then." Bronya nodded and floated towards theresa "I'm sorry for your loss." Theresa had a weak smile and said "Thanks i needed that." The captain the looked at Mei "Mei you will stay at HQ with theresa and Cecilia." Mei went into an outburst "What! Why!?" She yelled out "Kiana is like family to me why shouldn't I go!?" The captain sighed "It's complicated. I just need you to make sure theresa is safe." Mei sighed "Ok, But bring back Kiana back to safety of it's your ass." The captain smiled "I wouldn't have it any other way."

Sirin in Kiana's mind was fighting a raging battle with the third "Why do you insist on doing this" Yelled sirin "Come merge with me. We can do this together." The third just laughed "You'd like that, become whole again. Not this time, this time I'm taking control and become project end." Sirin struk the third with a lance knocking her down "I told you, I was always stronger. Now merge with me" sirin grabbed the third and the third disappeared "Now to help Kiana escape."

The captain was in the bridge with the scientists and the remaining valkyries. "Fu Hua, Himeko and Rita, head to the cargo bay and get ready to jump, i'll meet you there." Himeko then asked "Are you jumping with us?" The captain looked out the bridge and said "Yes, in a manner of speaking I'll be joining you on this mission." Fu Hua held his shoulder "Are you sure? Kiana would not like you to put yourself in danger." The captain sighed "I want to rescue her myself. I want her to know that I would do anything for her." Fu Hua looked at the clock "Ok then. When we get to the base in 10 minutes we expect you to be in the cargo bay." The captain smiled "Ok see you then."

Kiana was sitting around when sirin appeared "Sirin, you're ok." Sirin smiled "Thanks, I was able to merge with the third. However she is resisting, we don't have long." kiana nodded and sirin said "Ram the cell door, I'll give you strength to destroy it." Kiana gulped "Ok then here goes nothing."

The captain was in the cargo bay the the others. "Ok" A voice on the intercom said "Drop zone is ready in 60 seconds." the captain stood by the edge he took a deep breath. "30 seconds" the voice said again. the others took their place. "20 seconds" the captain shut his eyes. "10 seconds" he felt his heart pounding "5, 4, 3" time slowed as Himeko pulled him into her chest "2, 1... Jump" The captain felt wind on his face as the free fall dropped the 4 of them through the air. Himeko then extended her arm as the cliff came into arm range as well as the other two. All four of them crashed into the facility through the glass.

Kiana broke down the door as the team entered the facility. She looked around and saw she was surrounded by guards. she smiled and said "Come get some." the guards rushed her and she punched one sending him flying back. She kneed one that was charging her and used him as a weapon knocking the others down. She felt pretty proud of herself but realized dundral was watching from the shadows. Ready to fight kiana said "Are you her or are you gonna fight." The girl ran up to Kiana and swiped her lance. Kiana dodged her lance and saw that she had a chip in her neck Kiana removed it causing dundral to pass out. Kiana turned around and saw the captain standing there. "Kiana, you're ok."