part 2 chapter 6: Otto

"What do you mean you are sending me home?! She is my wife if anyone is going to rescue Kiana it is me." Yelled the captain. theresa sighed "I'm sorry it's too dangerous. I can't lose anyone else. You have a son remember." The captain looked down "I understand" he said "But I want to stay onboard. I want to help. I want to save my wife." Theresa shook her head "Fine, But you can only stay on the hyperion." She then smiled "You are stubborn just like your wife. Now I see why you married her."

I woke up lying down on a cold concrete floor. I felt some soft hands on my head and heard a voice "Are you ok, Miss?" I sat up and rubbed my head. I replied to her question saying "Yeah, Could be better." I looked at the girl and said to her "What's your name?" She seemed shy and said "S-sirin. I was taken away a few weeks ago. What about you Miss." I chuckled and replied to her with "I'm Kiana, Kiana kaslana." The two of them then in unison said "Hey, my mother told me about you" The two of them then realized "Wait your mother is cecilia?" Said sirin. Kiana smiled "Yeah, I haven't seen her in 20 years though. Why." Sirin smiled "She adopted me after the 2nd honkai war."

"We are arriving at the HQ." Said the captain "No air traffic detected. What is otto up to." Theresa looked to the HQ "Don't know but I'll radio in to see if he is there." theresa pulled down a screen and began to call otto but nothing came up "Otto you idiot, You better have a good reason to capture Kiana." Tesla and einstein came onto the bridge and said "The mechs at hq are completely idle and there is no one there apart from otto who is in or near his office." Theresa stormed out of the bridge "Alright" she said "Time to find out where Kiana is."

Theresa with everyone excluding bronya's team, Mei and Cecilia went into the HQ to find otto. They split into teams of two once they got to the office. The walk over was quiet. They thought that someone might be there. Upon arriving at a large building section they all split up  Himeko went with the captain. Tesla and Rita went together, Fu Hua went with einstein and theresa went alone. 

Tesla and rita walked into warehouse and rita said "Ms Tesla, is everything ok?" Tesla looked at rita "What, yeah, Why do you ask?" Rita smiled and put her hand on tesla's shoulder "I am just making sure. I still love you." Tesla looked away from rita and said  "I do too, I just don't know how long we can keep this secret." rita turned tesla around and gave her a kiss.

 Kiana was in the cell with sirin waiting when the cell door opened and four guards came in. Two of the guards restrained Kiana. The third grabbed sirin with the fourth brandishing a knife and proceed to cut sirin up. Kiana watched in horror as the man stabbed sirin. She felt a rage brewing inside her as Sirin's screams echoed throughout the room. Kiana using all her strength knocked down the guards restraining her and took their pistols and shot them. The gunshots alerted the other two guards which Kiana proceed to shoot before they could do anything. Kiana looked out the cell door and said "Sirin do you need help?" Sirin just laid there and said "neyt it's too late Miss kaslana." Kiana went over to sirin kneeled down next to her and said "I am not leaving you here." Sirin smiled "I'm sorry, take care of mom for me" Sirin went limp and died. Kiana filled with more rage than before. She began to emit sparks from her body. 

Theresa was walking to the overseers office and knocked on the door "Otto, Open up!" She yelled. She heard no response "unlock this door or I am bashing it down." Still no response. "Alright, I'm breaking it down." the door opened and theresa saw her worst nightmare.

Kiana was rushing down the hall shooting every single guard she could see "Sirin deserved better. I will make everyone here pay for following that man." Kiana said to herself. Kiana punched a guard while shooting at others. She got to a big open area and proceed to go on a rampage after killing over 100 guards she yelled out "You all will pa-" Kiana felt an injection, she fell to the ground and saw Dundral look dull standing over her. "Thank you dundral  I knew you would prove useful." Said the same voice she heard with otto. "Oh Kiana, you thought you could stop us all. Heh heh heh. you were wrong." Kiana passed out.

Theresa looked at Otto barely holding himself up. She went over to him and said "Grandpa? Are you ok?" otto looked at theresa "Theresa." He coughed up blood "I'm sorry, I'm sorry for not giving you the respect you deserve. I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry for forcing you to kill." theresa then broke down "This shouldn't happen." At that moment everyone came into the room and looked shocked. Rita went up to theresa and comforted her. Fu Hua looked away. Himeko and the captain left the room letting the others do their thing. Tesla and einstein stayed out of respect. "I'm sorry everyone for putting you in danger. Heh I spent my life trying to see kallen. But now I will see her. I'll apologize to her, if she rejects, I'll move on. If she accepts, I'll lose the feeling of guilt." otto smiled "The Schicksal is now yours Theresa. Lead it well." he said before shutting his eyes rendering him dead. Rita made a face that told everyone to leave and said to theresa "Take as long as you need, Theresa sama." Theresa just looked at otto's corpse and felt anger "I WILL STOP WHOEVER DID THIS, NO MATTER THE COST."