Chapter 7: Taking a Stand

Kiana was sitting by the captain holding damien when Mei rushed in. "Kiana something's going on with Bronya." Kiana rushed out to see bronya with a red and black unknown battlesuit she said  "Kiana, You will not be escaping this time" Kiana tried striking Bronya but she was knocked back. "Kiana!!" the captain and Mei said before rushing over. Before getting to her Bronya fired a shot at Mei and the captain "Stay Back and you will not be harmed" as bronya attempted to snag Kiana she was struck by a spear. Bronya turned around to see Himeko, Theresa, Rita and Fu Hua standing there "Stay away from Kiana" Himeko said. Bronya readied her cannon "No" she said and fired.

The fight lasted a while but one by one all the valkyries fell. Himeko tried her best but could not take the heat. Rita got a few good swipes in but fell after bronya went invisible. Theresa eventually had to use the oath of judah to slow Bronya, but to no avail. She was knocked down by a laser. all that stood in her way was Fu Hua. "Bronya It's just you and me left I won't go down easily." the fight took less than 2 minutes before Fu Hua was on her knees begging for mercy Bronya was about to deal the final blow when Kiana stopped her "Stop. I'll go willingly if you spare her." Bronya looked around and said  "Fine." She then Knocked out Kiana and took her to the AE base.

A few Hours went by and Everyone woke up. "Ugh what happened" said Himeko. Fu Hua helped her up. "Bronya attacked us. Kiana was captured" the captain said as he helped up Rita "She gave herself up for our lives?" Mei said as she helped up Theresa. "Why would she do that though?" said Fu Hua "Why would she give herself up?" everyone except the captain and rita looked confused. the captain spoke up "We had a plan to stop the AE once and for all." then Fu Hua asked "What's the plan" the captain looked at Fu Hua and said "Well..."

Inside the base Bronya had just gotten there with Kiana and said "Where should the Bronya put subject Kiana?" Cocoila replied to Bronya with "Inside that cell Bronya." They both looked at Kiana "Well it looks like the 3rd gem is in her. Good job Bronya" Bronya left to find some place to sit. Kiana woke up to see Cocolia looking at her "Well it looks like you are awake I'm Cocolia" she said. Kiana looked mad at Cocolia and said "That's just wrong why would you use a child as a weapon" she laughed and said "I'm only doing what's best for her but you wouldn't Know you are not a parent" Kiana was furious "I am a parent!! I have a child!!" Cocolia laughs again "oh that explains why you didn't put up much of a fight" Kiana just grumbled and sat down. A few hours went by and Kiana just sat there until Einstein came and talked to her "Kiana" Kiana looked at the girl and said "What do you want. I have no business talking you" Einstein look away "I'll be sitting right here if you want to talk." Kiana looked at her "Ok" she said.

The valkyries were suiting up in their godsbane battlesuit issued by otto "Alright let's go rescue Kiana" said Himeko. Theresa was eyeing the captain "What was the plan again" Rita put her hand on theresa's shoulder "We put a tracker in Kiana for this purpose alone" The captain looked at Mei "Are you Ok with looking after damien" Mei smiled and said "I'm happy looking after little Damien" The captain nodded as everyone boarded the hyperion "Were coming for you Kiana whatever it takes."

Kiana had a smug smile as she heard beeping. Cocolia looked at Kiana "Why are you smiling Kiana?" she said. Kiana chuckled and said "My friends are coming to stop you once and for all." Cocolia looked worried "What do you mean?" Kiana smugly said "They know where I am." At that moment Himeko smashed through the window with Rita and Fu Hua right behind her "And here they are" Kiana said. Mechs started Phasing in and unfortunately Cocolia escaped. The mechs were dealt with easily. As Einstein let Kiana out Bronya appeared "Kiana and Einstein I'm sorry I would rather die than see you in pain" At that point bronya burned her Chip and fell to the ground. "Bronya No!" Kiana yelled  Einstein picked up Bronya and said "She'll live but we gotta get her out of here." The captain appeared and said "Kiana are you ok." Kiana said "I'm fine but we need to get Bronya to safety she's dying" The captain nodded "Let's go then" As Kiana, Einstein and the captain got outside when Einstein stopped "What about Tesla?" she said. Kiana was looking around among the mess until she saw her Knocked out. "I see her" Kiana said and she ran off to get Tesla. "Wait" said Einstein before being stopped by the captain as he said "She'll be fine"

Kiana ran through falling mechs and dodged mechs trying to hit her and grabbed Tesla "Alright got you girl now to get back." Kiana said. on her way back the mechs nearly surrounded her until Himeko sliced them "Go Kiana I've got your back" Himeko said. Kiana nodded and rushed to the hyperion. At the Hyperion Captain and Einstein was nervous until Kiana emerged from the  Building with Tesla in Her arms and The other valkyries following her. Both the captain and Einstein sighed in relief. Once they Arrived they boarded the hyperion. Kiana and Einstein took Bronya and Tesla to the infirmary "Kiana thank you for rescuing tesla" said einstein Kiana looked away and said "It's my duty as a Kaslana to protect people."

On the observation deck the captain was looking out until he heard a voice "Hey" the captain turned around to see Kiana standing there "Kiana How are you doing" she smiled, kissed the captain and said "Better now that I'm with you." The captain grabbed her hand and said "I like spending alone time with you Kiana" She smiled and said "I do too, and Damien of course" The captain looked up "On a more serious note what happened in there." Kiana looked nervous "Bronya's 'mother' Cocolia used her to retrieve me for the gem. She ran off before the fighting started with another girl." The captain hugged Kiana and Kissed her "Hey we got you back and denied them the gem"the captain said. Kiana smiled and said "Hey captain I am feeling tired Im gonna get some sleep." The captain nodded "Well why don't I come with you" Kiana kept smiling and said "ok."