Part 2 Chapter 5: Attack

We heard a voice over the ship wide intercom "Attention: we are under attack. Anyone unable to fight get to a safe area. Valkyries prepare for battle." At that moment I grabbed Damien and headed for the common area. We got out to the hall where some soldiers were waiting. "Surrender Kiana. You are all outnumbered." Mei and the captain were struck back and I was slowly moving towards the wall. "You want to make this hard Kiana" The woman was about to strike Me I closed my eyes bracing for the impact still holding Damien when I heard rita say "Stay away from her." I opened my eyes to see all the soldiers on the ground unconscious and rita holding her hand out. "I saw some soldiers sneak in so I followed and you're lucky I did." I smiled and said "Let's get to the common room" Rita picked up Mei and the Captain, while I grabbed one of the shamash weapons from my holster.

We got to the common area and found Tesla and Einstein holding the door shut. Rita put down The two and helped them hold the door closed. Suddenly more shakes happened and another alert blared throughout the hyperion. "Warning: Schicksal mech have made their way onto the decks. Anyone who can get to the server room to focus the turrets on the Mechs." Tesla looked at Einstein and nodded. "We can go do it" Tesla said "Do you have this room?" I drew the other shamash twin and said "Go. We can hold this room."

Outside on the deck Cecilia and Theresa were fighting alongside side each other when they were knocked back by Dundral. "Theresa stand down. I will only say this once." said Dundral. Theresa gritted her teeth "Why the hell are you attacking us." she said. Dundral "Give me Kiana and We will leave peacefully." Cecilia looked mad "you will not have her." she said. Dundral readyed her weapon "your choice then." she then took them on.

"Bronya!!" Said Seele "Help!!" Seele was taking on two mechs at once. "The Bronya is here seele." She said destroying the mechs. "You good?" said bronya. Seele hugged Bronya and said "Yeah, thank you." The twins were breaking one big mech with all their might. "Vodka girls unite" They said. Bronya was striking the mechs when she was knocked down. "Gah." she said "Seele go the others may need help." She tried to leave but a mech knocked her into Bronya. The twins looked over to help but they were grabbed and thrown into the pile.

Kiana was holding the door shut with rita when they heard Theresa say over the comms "Help..Dundral..too...Str..g..Ba..k.p..needed." Kiana looked at rita and they both nodded. "On the count of three." said Kiana "1" they prepared to get off the door "2" Kiana focused for behind the couch "3!!" Kiana said as they bolted away from the door. They both started to get overwhelmed by soldiers and Kiana said "This could have gone better." Suddenly Fu Hua and Himeko entered. "Need a hand." Said Himeko as they knocked out all the soldiers. Kiana got up and said "Thanks we needed that. But we gotta help Teri." Kiana then ran to the deck.

The deck was covered in mech parts. Kiana hid behind one as Rita, Himeko and Fu Hua walked up to Dundral. "Stop it Dundral-Sama."Rita said as dundral was knocking back Cecilia. "I'll ask you the same thing I asked the others. Give me Kiana." Fu Hua, Himeko and Rita went into their godsbane outfit and Fu Hua said "Not, Gonna, Happen!"

Despite it being a 3 on 1 Dundral still came out on top. Damn S rank valkyries to powerful for their own good. I saw Dundral hold Rita in the air. I heard her say "Kiana come out now! I'll kill them if you don't." Dammit I can't let them die, I have to go out and save them. I got out from my cover and said "Hey Dundral." She turned to face me "You want a fight. Well come get one." I said as I ignited the judgement of shamash. 

Kiana ran up to dundral at full speed. She slide underneath her and fired one of her pistols straight into her shoulder making Dundral stagger. Kiana then went up and started to strike at her. Dundral used this opportunity to trip Kiana up. Kiana fell with a thud however she got back up and was full of energy. "Kiana how are you able to keep up with me?" Said Dundral. Kiana just laughed and said "It's just who I am." Dundral then wacked Kiana with her weapon. "Argh!" Said Kiana. "Well, I was fun while it lasted Kiana." Dundral then punched Kiana and left the hyperion.

I watched Dundral take Kiana away. "Dammit!" I said slamming my fist onto the console on the bridge. I couldn't hold my tears in "No Kiana, why did they do this." I went down to the deck and helped everyone to the infirmary. 

The first to wake was Fu Hua and Himeko. "What happened?" Said Himeko who saw the captain crying. "They took Kiana" He said "I failed her." Himeko looked down "Not just you. We all failed her." Fu hua spoke up "I wish we could find out why Dundral attacked?" The captain then said "Once everyone wakes up we can find out."

My head hurt I could feel my weak body being dragged. My hands and legs tied by cuffs and Tape over my mouth. I had been kidnapped. I couldn't see where we were going but I could hear voices. "Thank you Otto, for bringing me Kiana." "Otto?" I thought "But he is the overseer. Why would he betray his own organisation." I then heard otto's voice. "Your welcome." his voice sounded dull. "Was he being controlled?" The first voice spoke up again "Unfortunately your services are no longer needed." Then I heard a gunshot. "Take the girl to our ship, Plan for the merging process."

Theresa was the last to wake up. We waited by her and when she woke up she said "Is Kiana ok?" I shook my head "No, She was captured. Dundral took her." Theresa got mad "Otto better have a good explanation for all of this."