|⁰³|

----------------------

🦋----------------🦋

It was re-evaluation and all the grade A trainees were seated by the wall waiting for their turn to get recorded.

Ryujin was sat in between Yuvin and Yohan as they waited. One by One each trainee went up and soon came Ryujin's turn.

Walk up to the camera, turning it on and returning back, she began dancing.

She danced and sung as best as she could. When it was over she sat back down between the two boys and took deep breaths.

Soon Yohan went up and while he performed he made quite a few mistakes. When he returned Ryujin pat his back.

"I did so bad...I did terrible" Yohan mumbled.

"No its fine Yohan, you didn't do terrible" Ryujin assured him while patting his back.

The recordings were finished and the Trainees went back to practicing.

"Hey Yohan, come on lets go get some water okay?" Ryujin said when she saw Yohan looking gloomy.

××✖××

Trainers watching the Recordings :

"Oh! Ryujin"

Ryujin's face appeared on the screen and immediately the trainers 'ooed' just like when Minkyu showed up on it.

"Shes pretty" Trainer You Me says.

"During practice's, she's always focused and working hard from the back of the room"

"Ahnyeonghaseyo! Ryujin Trainee from JYP Entertainment" Ryujins voice came from the screen.

She began to dance and the trainers watched closely.

"Woah her moves are neat" Trainer Cheetah comments.

"Her dancing's a grade A"
"But her singing's still a bit unstable"

××✖××

It was time for everyone to get their final re-evaluations and the atmosphere was tense.

Representative Lee came in the grade A room and explained the basic rules of the re-evaluation.