|¹³|

_________

_________

Ryujin stood beside Seungwoo, his arm slung across her shoulders. After their official debut, the two had gotten closer as he was the first member she actually met.

"Oh? Fan's are saying Seungwoo and Ryujin are cute" Yohan called out some of the comment's that fan's were leaving on the Vlive.

"Nooo! Ryujin's mine!" Seungyeon shouted and Ryujin laughed.

"No get away from me you crackhead" she joked as he gave her a pointed look.

"Don't act like your not one either" He said and Ryujin gave a sneaky smile.

Today they were going to pick the official leader of X1 and the Vlive was already a mess.

One by one, the members went up to pick their choices and Ryujin had moved over to Dohyon, Hangyul and Seungyeon. Together theh were known as X1's crackhead squad.

And poor Junho was the victim as he was the one sat in front of the four.

Ryujin went to the camera for her turn and she didn't have to think twice before picking the one she wanted as the leader.

"I choose Seungwoo because he's responsible, reliable and probably the most mentally stable out of all of us if you can't already tell" Ryujin said as she motioned towards the crazy people she calls her members.

Returning to the others. She laughed as she watched Wooseok talk about his picture before calling him out for it, in reply he just shushed her and continued.

In the end, Seungwoo was announced the official leader and the other members cheered loudly.

"Fan's are saying he should get a congratulation kiss on the cheek by Ryujin" Yohan read out the comments and Ryujin paused in her place making the others laugh at her reaction.

As you could tell from Produce X 101, Ryujin wasn't big on physical affection.

"You don't have to Ryujin" Seungwoo said and Ryujin sighed, rolling up her jumper sleeves she walked over to Seungwoo.

She got on her toes and pecked his cheek before running away with a scream while wiping her lips.
The boys cheered and laughed at the same time.

"There you have it guys! Ryujin's first kiss!" Seungyeon joked and he quickly dodged Ryujin's flying fist.

"I'm going to kill you" everyone laughed as they watched the two running around the room.

They all laughed and joked around a bit longer before ending the Vlive.