|goodbye, for now|

-----------

🦋-----------🦋

🦋-----------🦋

When the recordings finished, all the members got up and Ryujin was the first to get up and sprint down those stairs and across the stage.

Donghyun opened his arms and she ran right into them.

"I'm sorry...i'm sorry" She apologised and Donghyun shook his head.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, you made it and that's all that matters" Donghyun smiled.

"I think the others want to talk to you as well" Donghun laughed.

She turned and saw Minkyu, Ryujin ran to him and hugged him tight.

"Look at you. Crying and still pretty" Minkyu laughed as he placed the stray strands behind her ear.

"Now whose going to do my hair in mornings" Ryujin cried and Minkyu laughed.

"Don't worry, i'll always support you Ryujin no matter what and i'll always be there for you" Minkyu said as he caressed her cheek.

Ryujin turned again and saw Yuvin standing with his hands on his hip looking at her.

"Come to me child" Yuvin said and Ryujin laughed before he engulfed her in a hug.

"Now I won't be able to tease you anymore" Yuvin huffed.

"Now you behave and remain the same okay? Don't let those filthy boys touch you" Yuvin joked and Ryujin just laughed.

"Okay Mum" The two shared one last laugh.

"I'll see you one stage?" Ryujin asked and Yuvin nodded.

"Of course"