|¹¹|

--------------

🦋------------🦋

🦋------------🦋

The group of trainees entered an unfamiliar room with a large t.v screen at the front.

As soon as Ryujin entered the room, she immediately froze and turned on her heel. She was not going to witness what was soon to happen and she would have escaped it if it wasn't for Yuvin who twisted her back around.

Sitting down between Minkyu and Donghyun, she anxiously waited for what she knew would kill her of embarrassment.

Suddenly, A pre-Produce X 101 Nam Dohyon showed up on the big screen and eventually everyone began to watch their footage of their first audition for produce x 101.

As soon as Ryujin showed up on the screen, she collapsed to the floor in embarrassment. She was dancing to Stray Kids Hellevator and all the boys began to cheer as she flawlessly danced but Ryujin still shyed away.

It got even worse when the footage showed the producers asking for her to do aegyo which got all the boys to pay attention.

"NO! SHUT IT OFF!" Ryujin screamed as she fell into Minkyu's lap to hide herself as she heard her own husky voice struggling to do the cute voice.

Then finally the footage had changed and it was of everyone talking about how it has already been 100 days.

Everyone became serious, sad and happy as they watched each other speak.

"It's been 100 days already?" RyuJins voice spoke on the screen.

"To be honest...I don't want this to end yet. I want to spend more time with the boys... ALL the boys. I wish we could all go back to when there was 101 of us, all happy, loud and energetic as if someone gave us all a whole jar of sugar" the footage Ryujin laughed sadly before looking down at her lap, tears falling.

"Ah! Don't cry Ryujin haha I never cry" Ryujin sighed.

Real Ryujin was becoming teary watching herself and even the boys were.

"I am thankful to every single one of the boys and If someone asked me who I was most thankful for I wouldn't answer because i'm thankful for all 101 of those boys, to those 31 boys and then the 21 boys. Hyungs!! Saranghe!!" Ryujin said before cooly chucking a finger heart at the camera.

All the boys got up from their seats and places and engulfed Ryujin in a big group hug.

"We love you too Ryujin!!" The boys all shouted in union making Ryujin give out a loud scream/ laugh.

"Yeah whatever you big losers" she giggled.

"But you love us for that" Yohan teased and poked her hip.