|⁰⁴|

---------------------

🦋----------------🦋

It was performance day and Ryujin shook her shoulders to get rid of her nerves.

Her outfit for the
Performance.

On the stage, the music started to play and Ryujin let herself get into the mood.

Her husky and deep voice started the first verse and the fans began to scream. The performance went well and the fans were screaming their heads off.

When the performance came to an end, all the members posed but what made the fans scream was Ryujin and Midam. Midam had his arm around Ryujins shoulder while Ryujin held it with her face turned to his.

When the lights went off for them to leave, Ryujin immediately pulled away and started to laugh to herself.

"Yah Ryujin-ah!" Midam shouted and the others all laughed. Ryujin ran to Mingyu and leaned her head on his back, still laughing.

××✖××

Moments in Produce X 101

××✖××

Ghost Prank :

Ryujin walked into the room to find a square structure for her to sit. Sitting down she was told to talk about her worries.

"Uuuhh my worries? Well being the only girl gives me stress because I stand out no matter I am so if I make a single mistake, everyone will notice and-" Ryujin began to say her worries until a creaking noise came from behind her.

Ryujin slowly turned around and saw that the back of the structure had slowly opened and then...

SLAM SLAM SLAM!!