|¹⁰|

---------------

🦋------------🦋

🦋------------🦋

Screams could be heard from every part of the building. Fans, viewers, friends and family were all gathered in the building to all watch the thing they had been waiting for.

The first performance was starting and as those large screens slid open like doors, everybody screamed and cheered at the sight.

9 boys all stood there with charisma just radiating off of them but what stood out the most was the beautiful girl with confidence radiating off of her who stood in the center.

Everyone had to agree that when watching the practice video, she was dancing to the song flawlessly.

She lead the boys to the stage and as she stood in the center, Yunseong walked up behind her and wrapped his right arm around her shoulder making the fans scream.

The song played and everyone was in awe at the performance. In the dance practice Ryujin was great but on stage, she was killing it.

She was charismatic, confident and perfect performing. The fans were surprised at how good her singing was as all the positions she took up until now were rap positions.

The ending pose, they all posed close to each but the fangirling was aimed at the three who stood in the center.

With Ryujin in the center, Minkyu and Yunseong stood on either side of her.

Ryujin had Minkyu's arms around her shoulder while Yunseong's was around her waist.

Her facials were perfect bu when she looked up at Minkyu, he gave her a smirk also giving her a wink making Ryujin scoff at the action.

The little interaction they had at the end of that performance went viral as the viewers fangirl over the two.

××✖××

Now all 21 trainees stood on the stage, all dressed in nice outfits as the slow song began to play.

Ryujin stood at the front with Yohan and Minkyu on either side of her.

Just from the start, Ryujin felt the sadness overwhelm her. All the memories from the beginning of Produce X 101 began to flash through her head.

As the chorus came she sung the first few lines of the chorus and as Yohan started his lines, Ryujin began to let the tears fall.

She remembered when she first met all the boys in the large room and properly introduced herself to Class A.

Her rap bit came and as she rapped it the sadness in her voice became obvious to the boys who couldm't see her face.

After that, Ryujin began to cry. She remembered the goofy times in Class A, she remembered the games she played with Team 7th Sense. She remembered the boys who had been eliminated, who had treated her with kindness.

She then remembered the ones like Jinwoo and Sihoon who deserved to be here and not her.

Yohan held her free hand that wasn't holding the mike and softly caressed it with his thumb.

Then the bridge came, the part where the music slows down and the only instrument you hear is the piano.
Ryujin took a deep breath before singing the line with so much sadness and near the end of her part her voice broke slightly.
(yohan's amazing part)

Soon the confetti began to fall and Seungwoo sang his high note.

Now all the trainees sang in union, sang together and sang as one. Sang as one big family. All with overflowing sadness as this might be the last time they perform and the last time they see each other as one.

As the song came to an end Yohan, Minkyu and Ryujin lifted their heads and sang the final line together.

"Dream for you~"