|⁰⁷|

--------------

🦋-----------🦋

🦋-----------🦋

It was the day of the performances and as everyone was getting their make up done and outfits ready when Representative Lee walked in with a grim face.

"Attention! Can I have your attention please" He called out.

"Unfortunately ByungChan has pulled out of the performance for personal reasons so which means Team Move is down one person" Representative Lee started and everyone began to feel bad and worried for Team Move.

"We don't want them to be at a disadvantage so we are asking that one of you, fill in for Byungchan" He finished and everyone looked at each other and Team Move, wondering who would fill in.

A few seconds passed and no one said anything, Representative Lee was about to speak when someone raised their hand.

"I'll fill in for him" Her husky voice spoke making everyone turn to her.

"Thank you Ryujin, Ryujin will now be Byungchans fill in"

××✖××

She stood by Donghyuns side, her hand clutching his as she took deep breaths

"You'll be fine Ryujin, I know it" He reassured her.

"You look great. As always" Donghyun pointed out, whispering the last part underneath his breath.

 As always" Donghyun pointed out, whispering the last part underneath his breath

"I'm just so nervous. I have to leave straight after we finished to get ready for move and-" Ryujin began to mumble when Donghyun sighed and pulled her into his arms.

"You'll be fine, you will do great I just know you will" Ryujin was tense at first but melted into his arms and appreciates his comfort.

Going on the stage, Sunho introduced their team.

"This song will be stuck in your head" they all did the music works pose.

"This performance will be stuck in you head" they all did a little dance.

"We hope we will be stuck in your head. Hello we are Maemmaem" they said together and bowed to the crowd.

The song began and Ryujin immediately showed off her bright smile making the boys in the back all uwu.

When her rap part came up (sihoon's rap) she became charismatic and goofy. Just by watching her you could tell she was enjoying this performance but also still trying to be professional.

Donghyun came to the front for his rap part and when he did, he threw his arm over Ryujin's shoulder, making it look like he was trying to flirt with her but she chucked his arm off and walked off.

This made the fans go crazy, even the boys backstage were acting like crazy fangirls. Some were even imitating the two.

As soon as they finished and went backstage, Ryujin was pulled away by some staff to get ready for the MOVE performance.

"GOODLUCK RYUJIN!!" Her team shouted out for her making her wave to them.

The makeup artists quickly fixed up her makeup and re did her hair before giving her outfit to change into.

××✖××

When she came out of the changing room, the boys froze and took big gulps.

"Y-you look fantastic" Hyunbin commented shyly with a faint blush.

The skirt hugged her curves nicely while her slim mid-drift and slim arms were showcased to the others.

"Thanks Hyunbin" Ryujin brushed her hair behind her ear as they waited to be called onto stage.

As she anxiously waited she could hear the boys bickering behind her.

She heard Hangyul mumble something then heard a loud smack.

"Stop being weird Hangyul" Seungyon laughed.

They finally went onto the stage and Lee Representative had just finished explaining how Byungchan had left so Ryujin was now in the group.

When the song started, Ryujin was the complete opposite of Super Special Girl, in this performance she was serious, powerful and sexy.

At the bridge, singing her bit, she ran her hand through her hair, making a charismatic facial basically killing the audience.

"Omo omo! What has happened to my baby" Yuvin exclaimed from backstage making the boys laugh.

Ending the song, she was stood beside Seungyon who decided to place an arm around her waist and pull her closer. The fans screamed and the boys screamed even louder.