Honey

xxxxx
Bad...
May have to edit later. Don't hate me.
xxxxx

Day After

Taehyung lifted the sleeping boy off the bed and carried him to the bathroom. Jimin's head resting on Taehyung's bare chest, his breath hot on his skin. If only he could be more obedient.

Careful not to wake him, he ran the water in the garden tub. Pouring honey and lemon grass soap into the water making it bubble up. Soon the room was filled with the sweet aroma. Taehyung lowered Jimin gently into the warm bubbly water, a tiny groan escaping his lips. Taehyung smiled cherishing it, as he rested Jimin's head on the pillow he placed on the edge of the tub so it wouldn't cause his neck to ache. Taking a sponge from the soap dish he lathered it with more of the sweet smelling soap, then slowly massaging circles of it on Jimin's chest. Admiring the definition of his abs as he continued massaging circles.

Jimin's hand came above the water then splashed back down. Spraying water on Taehyungs face and his own waking him from his bunny filled dream.

"Aarggh!" He gurgled as his head went under flailing his arms frantically, before being snatched back up by a laughing Taehyung.

"Daddy?" He cooed wrapping his soaking wet arms around Taehyungs neck raining him with kisses all over his cheeks.

"You can call me Taehyung today.." he smiled his lips catching Jimin's before they could move to the other cheek again.

Smiling happily Jimin cocked his head, and asked "what does Taehyungie have planned for Puppet today?"

Taehyung played with Jimin's blonde wet hair, looking from his hair to his eyes. "Whatever puppet wants, so long as he doesn't break the rules..." continuing to clean the Clingy boy who still had his arms wrapped around his neck.

Jimin giggled when Taehyung started massaging his thighs. "Taehyungie that tickles."

He smiled letting the sponge fall into the water. "Come closer puppet." He murmured seductively. Taehyung's dick twitched ready to play. Biting Jimin's lip and sucking on it.

"Mmmm..." Jimin moaned against his lips. Taking Taehyungs hand under the water. Taehyung grinned, as he felt Jimin's dick get harder under his touch.

Jimin liked the difference between when Taehyung was daddy and when he was Honey Taehyung. His touch was more passionate less beast like, and Jimin loved to be cherished. But, he always seemed to break the rules. So seeing Honey Taehyung grew harder. He was almost like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hide.

Jimin moaned loudly as his the pressure in his lower belly grew. "Mmmm... yes.. fas..." he didnt get to finish, Taehyung was already pumping his hand faster. Jimin came hard, but before he could catch his breath Taehyung pulled him from the tub bending him over the table, scattering the contents all over the floor.

Taehyung groaned smacking Jimin's plump ass before, slowly inching his way into it. Jimin gripped the tables edge, as Taehyung bottomed out. "Fuck..Jimin...."Taehyung moaned moving in and out slowly getting a good rhythm. Then steadily he went faster, Jimin bit his lip, then cried out when Taehyung hit his prostate. His belly tightened, and he could feel another orgasm rising.

Taehyung leaned forward, and laid on Jimin's back. He kissed the back of his neck, sucking on the wet skin leaving little marks.

Jimin moaned as his body shook with another orgasm, his load spilling all over the table. Taehyung came soon after. His breathing heavy and thick.

"I love you puppet.. " Taehyung whispered into Jimin's neck, his breath causing goosebumps to break all along his nape and arms.

Jimin sighed a little hesitant to answer.Not that he didn't love the younger man. "I love you too" he breathed out half heartedly. Taehyung "mmmm" pulling out of him, his cum leaking from Jimin's hole down towards his thick thighs.