Mine

Jimin

We pulled up to my prison, the feeling of dread steadily rising in my chest. Namjoon watched me in the rearview mirror. His expression mirroring my own. We knew what waited on the other side of that door for me. Namjoon had stopped at a little shop and picked up some concealer for me, but if Taehyung wanted to play with his puppet...

It could be dangerous for him.

Slowly, I eased my way out of the car becoming hyper-aware of the soreness of my ass.

"ow..." I cried walking like a duck to the door. I could feel Taehyung's eyes on me before I saw him. He was standing in his study's window. His look seemed pleasant to say the least. If I could just get through the night without him finding out my transgressions.

I didn't keep my hopes up.

Inside it was brighter all the curtains had been drawn back. A maid was busy dusting the chandeliers teetering dangerously on a kitchen chair. How she did that in heels was beyond me. Everything seemed so clean, it was a little unnerving considering how dirty I felt in all the pristine furnishings.

"JIMIN!" Taehyung cooed happily from the staircase. I cringed, wincing at the slight pain in my rear.

"Hi..." I murmured; Taehyung's face fell. He didn't like my subtle 'hi.'

"How was the mall, Namjoon?" he turned his attention Namjoon. At this point I was scared as hell. Its like he knew what I did before he even saw my bruises...and my... Oh no...

Sweat beaded up on my forehead and I felt like I was going to pass out. The room swayed around me as I rocked back on my heels. Yep... Here it comes.

I never hit the ground. Taehyungs masculine arms caught me, or so I thought. Before, I blacked out I heard the words.

"Kookie?"

Then I was gone.

Taehyung

"Kookie..." I whispered seeing the raven-haired boy who escaped my clutches just a year before my little Jimin came to stay with me. He stared at me with those dark eyes that read through my dominant façade. He knew that I wanted nothing more than to be handled like a puppet myself. He had done that for me...

That is how he escaped...

//flashback//

He was beautiful in the light, his golden skin magnificent. If he were a painting woman and men would stare in awe at his raw beauty. The way his muscles flexed when he laid down across the dark blue silk sheets. I literally about came undone just watching them ripple. He was mine...

"Kookie..." I exhaled edging closer to the bed. He looked at me under his thick dark eyelashes.

"Yes, Daddy?" His voice like fire to my soul.

"I..." I started to say but lost my nerve and he saw that. His eyes twinkled with mischief and felt my palms get sweaty. He made his way over to me with a look on his face that had me burning with a desire that would be the death of me one day, I just knew it.

"Let me be your puppet..." I whimpered.

"Oh?" He questioned, sitting back on his haunches with his hand underneath his chin. I bit my lip, maybe he didn't know how to do what I asked. But then he moved swiftly off the bed, then sauntered over to me in such a way that my knees buckled. I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth, moaning like the little whore.

"Oh... As much as that feels good, puppet. Daddy didn't say you could touch him." He said so coolly that I leaned back looking up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Please, Daddy let puppet make him feel good." I begged. He shook his finger no at me moving around to the black dresser with the crystal knobs. I don't know why this bothered me and excited me at the same time, but it did. I watched as his hands glided across the first drawer, then the second. He stopped casting a devious look over his shoulder.

Shit.

He opened the drawer, looking in it for the whatever his beautiful heart desired. While I stood in fearful anticipation. No one had ever done anything to me. I've never really had the desire to be a bottom until now. I wanted him to mount me and throw me into oblivion with his delicious cock.

I must have got lost in my thoughts of him, because the next thing I felt was a sting across my face. That was exhilarating... Maybe, I shouldn't listen some more. I wonder if he would hit me again. Sure, enough another sting shot across my face.

"Listen whore!" I heard his firm voice yell. It sent happy electric pulses through me. I was giddy with excitement for what he would do to me next.

"Ye-yes daddy!" I cooed. Oh gosh I even sound like a little whore. I smiled to myself waiting, not so patiently for his punishment.

"lay down on your belly for me my pretty puppet." He commanded. I sprang up all too willing to please my puppet master. I wiggled my butt at him receiving a nice couple of spankings. That had me practically spilling my load all over the sheets.

Much to my dismay... Kookie put a cock ring on me, along with a blind fold. Moving carefully, he climbed on top of me, I could feel his hard member playing with my entrance. A warm feeling shot through my stomach.

"Please daddy." I begged again. He leaned over me his warm breath tickling my ear. "So eager..."

He whispered, trailing his hands down my back in intricate circles. Oh please... I need him in me now. I let out a whimper. I could hear him chuckle as something warm and wet dripped onto my hole. He slowly and tantalizingly pushed a finger in an out of me. I stifled a moan gripping the sheets beside me.

"So tight for Daddy..." Jungkook said huskily. That tone... Oh my God... that tone. I reared back against his finger as another one drove deep into my hole. It felt so good. But I wanted more. I wanted him deep within me.

"Daddy please! Puppet wants to feel daddy in him." My voice didn't sound like my own. I sounded almost pathetic. Like a little slut.

"So needy..." He husked out bringing his hardened cock to my entrance, not even giving me a second to respond. He drove himself into me. I screamed out. It burned and yet felt so good at the same time. I think I ripped a hole in my sheets from how tight I was gripping them.

I moaned loudly with each thrust. I swear I could feel him all the way in my stomach. He felt so fucking good. I think I would have came twice over had it not been for this fucking cock ring. I need it gone!

He continued to pound my ass relentlessly. I was damn near ready to pass out when I felt him cum. He spilled himself deep inside me and I never felt anything like it.

My cock was throbbing in pain from not being able to release. I whimpered slightly looking back at him over the blindfold that had fallen. He was glorious, his dark sweaty hair stuck to his forehead, his mouth agape with pleasure, and beads of sweat trickling down his well sculpted stomach. Mine.

"Daddy please..."

"mmm..." was his response before leaning over me, taking off the ring and then entering me again with a firm grip on my erect and throbbing cock. How was he ready to go so fast?

Fuck... I... don't... Care...

After a few seconds of him hitting my prostate just right I came until I saw stars. Pretty sure I passed out afterwards because when I woke up...

My little puppet boy/puppet master was gone.

//Flashback end//

There he was catching my new puppet in his well sculpted masculine arms. How could anyone be so beautiful. I mean Jimin was beautiful, but he was more soft and sweet. Kookie on the other hand... he was sinful.

"What are you doing here?" I asked a little out of breath from the memory. He looked at me and with a dangerous tone he said.

"Taking back what you stole from me."