(Jennifer) Chapter 5

I watched him collapse before me. The smell of his freshly spilled blood teasing my nose as the blood surrounded his corpse. Rage boiled in my veins making them nearly burst. I banged on the forcefield as hard as I could to no avail. I couldn't stop crying. I screamed in agony unable to control myself. The hooded figure walked away their back to me. The bloody dagger still in his hand as they walked away. A purple portal opened in front of them and they disappeared into it. The forcefield fell seconds after and first responders surrounded the area rushing to help people trapped under the rubble. I held my breath walking slowly up to Crosby. I prayed to heaven above he was still alive. I wasn't trying to lose another person who was so close to me. Especially since he was the only one left since my mother had died when I was three years old. I gathered myself enough to stop crying and kneel down next to him tears still rolling down my face. He was pale as most of his blood had been drained out by now. I placed my hand against his neck still praying for a pulse to find nothing but disappointment. I buried my head against his chest crying again, remembering all the time we'd spent together. I wanted him to help me fix our cruel world. Especially my kingdoms views on males. To show they weren't all ruthless savages. The smell of blood became too much and I had to pull back my head. I closed his cold dead eyes with my hand gently. I had to find a way to bring him back. Last time this happened he didn't actually die, he was just close. But this time it was different, he actually was. I grabbed his corpse gently and brought him back to his beloved car and the doors opened automatically upwards when I got close. I placed him in the passenger seat getting blood all over the car.
Roland turned himself on without any warning, "Why ar—" He stopped talking noticing Crosby's corpse. The cars doors suddenly closed and locked and the seat belts activated tightening. "You murdered him didn't you?" He didn't seem surprised like Crosby told him that I would which made me a little upset but I ignored it. I looked at the dumb holographic A.I. "No, I didn't. Look." I rotated the stand the hologram was on so it could see the devastation outside the windshield. "Oh my. I'm guessing he tried to fight whoever caused it and lost?" I nodded turning the hologram back around. "Can you set a route to the giantess castle where I live?" He nodded. "Sure I can Jennifer. Would you like me to?" I looked at him a tad mad but just nodded trying not to get mad at a computer. He set a route and we were over an hour away like I expected. All the data being displayed at the bottom right of the windshield due to being projected. I held the clutch petal and shifted into first gear beginning the long drive home.
Many hours had gone by. We finally had arrived at the castle and I had to leave the car behind as the stairway was the only way up. The cars seatbelts unlatched and the doors went upwards letting me out. I got out and closed the door behind me before going to the other side of the car. I grabbed Crosby's corpse trying to ignore my instinct to eat it as that would be really wrong and would ruin my plans to resurrect him. I walked a bit away from the car before going into my giantess form trying to make sure not to mutilate the corpse any worse than it already was. The worst part was going to be having to sneak his corpse into the castle since he was a relatively fresh corpse and because he smelled so good. That reminds me why I became friends with him at first besides being in the same school. His smell was always tempting me. But that didn't matter since he risked it all to save me when we first met, with no idea who I even was. That's when I realized what a good man was like, putting others before himself. He was almost always really nice to me within reason. Plus... he was really cute. And it just so happened we both weren't actually pure humans. We were special and meant to be together. Not like that mattered now. I walked up the stairs in a few steps and stood at the top of the stairway at my kingdom, my home. I looked around and the market for human flesh and other things was doing well like usual. I walked into the castle not wanting to have to deal with dumb royal issues that popped up every time I returned. I briskly went through the dining hall straight into my room not bothering to see if anything was happening. I locked the door behind me and went into my human form and the castle and my room shrank with me whenever I shrank when the door was locked. I laid him down in my bed taking off all his bloody clothes to have my servant wash but kept his underwear on out of respect. Doing that exposed his six pack which was quite attractive, not going to lie. I put the bloody clothes in my laundry basket which wasn't unusual. I always had boys clothes in my rooms from... my victims? I don't know what to refer to them as. I changed into a white crop top and really short jean shorts. I began to think about who or what would tell me a way to resurrect him. The library in the castle was full of books about the human and giants war centuries ago. Then I remembered who I had in the dungeon. One of the boys from the tree house a while back where I found Crosby again. I think his name is Hunter but I don't remember, nor do I care. I unlocked the door the room and castle now were human sized. I walked over to the right where right next to my room was the stairway down to the dungeon and torture chamber. I walked in the dungeon through the two large doors, the guards escorting me as soon as I entered. I looked around trying to remember which cell they were in. The humans that were down there were mostly guys for helping increase the population or to be food soon. I looked in the corner and found them. The blonde one was in better condition then the brown haired guy. I stood out of reach at the cell and they both looked up at me weakly as they were shackled to the wall by their arms. The brown haired one had whip marks on his back meaning he had been caught trying to escape or something along those lines. Both of them were shirtless and skinny only having pants on provided by us. The lava pit which was providing heat and was used to heat up branding irons laid behind me. I looked at the blonde, "You're the son of the reaper correct blondie?"
He looked at me clearly pissed but I didn't care at all.  "Why do you care you vile creature?!" He tried to move forwards but the shackles restrained him. I shook my head looking to my guard who was to my left. "Please strap him down to the table for questioning." Two of my guards opened the cell and unlatched him. They escorted him over to the bloody table in the middle of the room surrounded by tools that were never cleaned. He growled like a dog at me. The expert grabbed a branding iron and pressed it against his skin for doing that for a second before drawing back. He clenched his teeth in pain when the expert did it and stopped when she drew back. "Now will you answer my question?"
   He gathered his breath and answered, "Yes. What do you want?" I smiled happily as he finally was cooperating as I'd constantly been hearing about how he refused to help the kingdom and would rather be tortured. "Well, how do you resurrect Demi-god?"
   He looked away from me and said, "You can't, you devil." I rolled my eyes snapping my fingers and he got prodded again with the iron. He groaned in agony clenching his teeth and then she drew back his skin burned severely. He caught his breath clearly in pain. "Let me ask you again, how do you revive a Demi-god?"
He looked at with hatred in his eyes aimed at me clearly. "He has to sleep with a female virgin." I doubted he was telling the truth and I didn't know what he meant either but I was going to do whatever it took to get Crosby back. I walked away towards my room and the guards tried to walk him back to his cell. I was only a few steps away when I heard what sounded like a guard hitting the floor. I turned around to see him fighting the guards. He yelled towards me, "You need to let us go, you devil!" I shook my head laughing to myself. "No I don't idiot." The guards contained his outburst and I walked back up to my room in peace. I opened the door and took off everything except my lingerie because it got very hot in the castle at night when I slept. I lied down close next to him my head on his chest waiting for a heart beat. But before I could hear anything I fell asleep.