Lonely Boy Gets Loved

Fredbear's Anime Diner, 2005

This is the starting of a true love story. Here our Hero Mitchboe will meet a special kind of girl. The two will grow a deep romantical bond for each other.

*Intro music (Wario x Mona is not related to the story, just the song.)

Spring Bonnie's POV

I was sitting backstage with my sister Fredbear (I just call her Goldie because I think her name is a little muscular). We were taking a break from our performance we just did.

"It sure is a slow day, today. Don't you agree, Springy?" Goldie asked as she was putting on mascara.

I brushed my hair as I replied to her comment.

"Yeah, it sure is. Must be because all the kids are at school."

Goldie, looked at her wrist watch.

"Well, things should be picking up because it just turned 3 O'clock." She said.

"Next show doesn't start until 4:30. Let's go play some games in the arcade to kill some time!" Goldie smiled.

"Yeah, I could go for a game of pin ball." I smiled.

"Let's go!" Goldie, took off.

"Hey! Wait for me!" I took off behind her.

(This is what, Fredbear looks like)

15 minutes later

"Aw! Damn it!" Goldie, yelled.

"Did you get your ass kicked again on Pac Man?" I asked.

"Yeah, them ghost cornered me, again!" She replied.

Just then, I hit a new high score.

"Woo-hew!! I beat my old high score!!" I cheered.

"You're The Pin Ball Queen, Springy!" Goldie said.

"I know, I am!" I said.

A group of kids and teenagers came into the diner. Me and Goldie walked out of the arcade and went up to them to greet them.

"Looks like the gang is all here!" Goldie greeted.

"I'd like to see one of you all try and beat my all time score at pin ball!" I joked. Everyone just laughed at it.

"We'll put on a show at 4:30, so go and play some games to pass the time!" Goldie said.

With our greeting out of the way, everyone went into the arcade except a lone boy with thick, brown hair, brown eyes, and he wore braces. He was looking kinda sad. Goldie was heading back to the stage.