Night 3 Blood Bear shows up

Last chapter, we took a break from all the horror and seen Mitchboe, getting laid by Spring Bonnie for the first time. Well, the horror will resume in this chapter.

Mitchboe's POV

Thankfully, I didn't have any episodes this evening. Everything still felt pretty eerie as there was just silence around me; it really feels like no ones in town anymore. The building I worked at was the old rail office building at the former Norfolk Southern Mayberg Yard. Why did the town went dead all the sudden? When I came back from serving in the Marines, the diner was closed along with the major businesses closed. Is this curse really real? Either way, once I get my cheek I'll be moving out of town. I just hope I can make it though the 5th night of this week. I still got two more nights after this night.

I pulled into the parking lot of the building I worked at. I got out of my truck and took a look over the hill seeing the once busy rail yard, now abandoned. A line of old, rusty rock cars sitting on the rusty, old track was in my sight. I remembered the gravel pit that was just a couple of miles down my house. The tracks ran behind my house to several others industries along the line; the gravel pit was one of them. How I would've loved to see the trains go by my house, but it's now just a rusty, old abandoned line. I still had about 20 minutes before I had to go in for work. I walked down a old set of concrete steps into the yard. I walked up to the old rock cars and gazed at their badly rusted appearance. A flashback of my childhood came to my mind.

"Hey!! Mitchboe, get back here!!" Dad yelled as I walked past the first track in the yard. I stopped and turned around to head back towards Dad.

"Stay close to me, Son. This is not a playground to go roaming around on. This is a extremely dangerous place for a little kid to be roaming around without a adult." Dad looked down at me.

"Sorry, Daddy." I said.

I was 8 years old at the time. Dad, took me to the rail yard where he worked at. It was a happy day for me that I got to get up close to the trains for the first time in my life. Dad, grabbed my hand and he smiled at me.

"Just stay close to me from now on when were here at the rail yard. The last thing I need is to get a termination letter from the company if you were ever to get hurt. Plus, Me and your Mother, couldn't go on without our little son." Dad said.

"Come on! I have a special surprise for you." Dad took my hand.

We came up to a big, Norfolk Southern, engine.

The engine was big and loud just like Dad said

The engine was big and loud just like Dad said. My mouth dropped in amazement and my eyes glimmered with surprise. Another man came up to me and Dad.

"Hello, Jobe." The man said.

"Hello, Ernie." Dad said.

The man looked at me with a smile.

"Hello there, Little Fella." He said.