Christmas Bonus Chapter/Fredbear's Hidden Feelings

Hey guys! I know Christmas is already over with, and I must say, I'm saddened by it's passing. Not just that it's my favorite Holiday, but my birthday will be here in less than five months, and this year will be the last year of my 20's. I'll be turning 30 next year and I'll be missing my 20's really bad. But, enough of that! This is a Christmas bonus chapter; I wished I could've got it out by Christmas, but I was a little burned out. And this story will be approaching it's end as the next chapter will most likely be the last; if not, the next one after probably will. Enjoy this chapter while you wait for the final chapter of the story.

Fredbear's POV

It was Christmas Eve and I was in a very cheery mood as Christmas was my favorite time of the year. I loved singing Christmas songs, drinking eggnog, opening gifts, and playing out in the snow. Me and Springy just got done singing our Christmas songs to the audience.

"Thank you for coming to our Christmas show!" I said to the audience.

"I hope you kids out there are nice, or Santa will just give you a lump of coal. So, you better be nice!" Springy winked to the kids.

"Well, that wraps up our Christmas show for the day. We hope you all have a very anime Christmas!" Everyone laughed at my remark.

"Merry Christmas, everybody and have a happy New Year!!!" Me and Springy shouted together.

Everyone got up and left the dinner. (The dinner always closes a hour and a half after four on Christmas Eve; if you didn't know).

"I love Christmas, Goldie." Springy said as she hugged herself in her Santa Clause outfit.

(The Christmas outfit looks like this)

I looked over at her and smiled.

"Mine too, Springy." I said.

Mitchboe, was cleaning up the tables and Springy smiled at her boyfriend.

"The best Christmas present I would ever want is to get married to my Mitch-Kun." Springy sighed happily.

I grinned at her.

"If he ever makes it back alive from the Marines..." I suddenly stopped my sentence and blushed.

Springy gave me the worried and pissed off mix look.

"Please, stop saying that!" She shouted.

"Sorry, Springy..." I said a little ashamed of myself.

I went over to Springy and put my arm around her giving her a smile.

"I'm pretty confident, Mitchboe will come back actually." I said.

Springy looked at me slightly smiling.

"Yeah...Gotta keep up the faith in Mitchboe." Springy said still a bit worried.

Then, it hit me that we gotta get our presents ready for tomorrow.