THREE

"Didn't see you in rehearsals." I hear, and I turn around surprised to see Finn. I was in the auditorium, wanting to test out some songs I didn't exactly tell anyone where I was.

"How'd you know where to find me?" I asked, turning back to the piano.

"Figured this is where you'd be. You heard what happened?"

"Oh trust me I did. I just have a lot on my plate right now."

"I get it." Finn says and he sits next to me. I put my hand back up and I played a small light tune on it and he smiles at me.

"It was the many things my mum taught me." I said, answering what he was thinking.

"I-I didn't know whether to ask or-," Finn stutters and I chuckled.

"Careful, you're sounding like Tina." I said, smirking lightly and he playfully shoved my shoulder making me smile.

"Can you teach me something?" Finn asked and I nodded.

Around for the next hour we sat at the piano, teaching Finn some basic notes that were easy. We bickered back and forth but that was mainly how we talked to each other, and I enjoyed his company.

"I would say you're getting better, but I don't like to lie." I said, and Finn chuckles.

"I'm going to talk to Mr Schue. Wanna come with me?" Finn asked and I shook my head.

"It's fine, I'll see you later. I've got something else to do." I said, and he sends me a big grin.

"Sure, see you later."

He walked out and I waited for a while before I walked out and into the hallways. I walked over to my locker, grabbing out my books and I hear someone walk up to me knowing already who it was.

"Rose."

"Puck." I said, shutting my locker.

"Doing anything after this?" He asked and I pursed my lips.

"I thought we talked about this." I said, giving him a deadpanned look.

"You talked, I listened. Now you listen, we're going to see a movie at my house after school today." Puck says with the biggest smirk on his face.

"You don't give up, do you?"

"Not unless you say yes."

"Okay." I said, pursing my lips and he looks taken back.

"Wait, really?"

"Don't make me regret my decision." I said, and he grins before leaning down to kiss me. Our lips connected, they moved in sync before I pushed him back, I try to be angry but he has the stupidest grin on his face making me smile.

"I knew that you liked me."

"Oh shut up."

"See you later." He says, smirking before walking away. I couldn't help but chuckle and smile to myself as I walked off.

===

A small guy named Dakota, handed us something sort of a menu. I frowned looking down at it, I looked at Finn who was just as confused as I was making me huff in annoyance. My eyes landed on Quinn who was glaring at me, but I just rolled my eyes.

I was actually quite surprised when I heard her and her girls were joining Glee Club. Considering all they did was mock it, being all high and mighty.

"Okay, please examine your personalized menus. This is what you're going to be eating for the next six months." The small guy says, pushing me in line between Quinn and Rachel.