FIVE

I finished my last set and I was helping pack up the band, I was so tired. My grandfather was still in the hospital, turns out his heart attack was very serious. I had been staying at the hospital till late, and then having school then coming to work, barely getting any sleep.

I sat down at the bar, yawning before I felt someone wrap their arms around me and kissing my cheek lightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, turning around to face Puck.

"I thought I'd come and give you a ride home, since it's late."

"You didn't have to do that." I said, looking at him.

"But I did. I can tell you're not getting enough sleep, you're sleeping during classes and Glee." Puck says and I smiled lightly at him.

"You're in love with me." I said, chuckling.

"I am not." Puck defends quickly, "I'm just very fond of you."

"So, you're in love with me?" I asked laughing.

"You two love birds alright?" Cora says and I looked at her smiling.

"Yeah, I'm gonna call it a night." I said and she nods.

"I told you didn't have to stay." She says, giving me a look and I poke my tongue out at her, "So, you two a thing yet?"

"Just really close." I said, smiling before looking to Cora, "He's in love with me."

"No, I'm not." Puck says, rolling his eyes and I squeeze he's cheeks.

"Ready to go, Noah?" I asked, and he looks at me because I rarely call him Noah. I chuckled to myself as I walked out, Puck grabbed my bag and keys as we walked out to my car. I get in and Puck gets into the drivers' side.

"Admit it, you're in love with me." I said, smirking to myself as I leaned my head on my window.

"And if I was?" Puck asked me and I looked at him.

"Maybe I am too." I said before leaning my head onto the window again. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I fell off to sleep.

===

"Competition." Mr Schue says, pinning up pictures to a board. I was sitting next to Quinn, resting my head on her shoulder and trying not to fall off to sleep again.

"Hey, are you okay?" Quinn asked me and I sighed, sitting up.

"Pop is still in hospital. I'm working late nights and school is killing me." I said and she gives me a small smile.

"Does anything of your tiredness have to do with Puck?" Quinn asked and I snorted shaking my head.

"Not that I'm aware of." I said, and she smirks lightly at me making me nudge her playfully.

"Okay, split up. Guys on the left side, girls on the right side. Let's go." Mr Schue says, clapping his hands loudly. I got up with Quinn and we walked to our side, Kurt was walking over to us too.

"Kurt." Mr Schue says and Kurt frowned, walking back to the boys, "Here's the deal. Two teams. Boys versus girls. One week from today, you will each perform a mash-up of your choice."

"What's a mash-up?" Puck asked, confused.

"It's a good thing you're pretty." I said, shaking my head and Puck gives me a goofy smile. I rolled my eyes but I was smiling either way, and I noticed Rachel staring at me making me frown a little.

"A mash-up is when you take two songs and mash them together to make an even richer explosion of musical expression. Boys will perform on Tuesday, girls the next day. I want you guys to go all out, okay. Costumes, choreography. Whoever wins the competition gets to choose the number that we do for sectionals."