EIGHTEEN

I stood there, leaning against the wall as I looked over at the group. We all were in Mr Schue's apartment, we had found out Sue was going to be the judge at regionals which means we were doomed.

I caught my eye with Puck and we continued to stare at each other, I then felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked to see it was Mr Schue, I smiled sadly at him and I sat next to Finn.

"No one wants pizza?" Mr Schue says looking at us, "Alright, well, uh let's get started. Thank you for coming to the first annual New Directions Regionals set list nominations party."

"What's the point Mr Schue? Coach Sylvester's one of the judges. She's gonna crush us." Artie says, speaking up.

"Artie you don't know that." Mr Schue says, trying to be optimistic.

"Yes we do." Santana spoke up, "She told us at Cheerio practice."

"Yeah she said, 'I'm going to crush Glee Club'." Brittany added.

"A whole freaking year. All that hard work for nothing." Puck exclaimed before huffing in annoyance. Tina lets out a sob and I had to control myself from crying too, I couldn't cry. I didn't want to cry anymore.

"I'm sorry. I just really love you guys. You know how many Facebook friends I had before I joined Glee Club? Two. My parents." Tina starts as she sniffles, "Rachel was right. Being a part of something special it made me special. I just can't believe it's going to be over in a week."

"Wait. Who says it's going to be over?" Finn says, frowning.

"Please, you think either Puck or Phoenix are going to even acknowledge my existence once we're not in Glee Club anymore?" Mercedes said.

"She has a point." Puck says and I looked up, glaring at him.

"Mr Schuester? Do you think instead of nominating songs, we can just all go around the room and talk about the things we loved about Glee Club this year?" Rachel says and I looked to see she was crying.

I closed my eyes, trying to stop myself from crying. I've already lost so much and I'm going to lose this too. After everything we worked for, gone in a blink of an eye.

===

It was the day of sectionals and I was having major anxiety about it all. Apparently now was a great time for my body to have a panic attack, Quinn was beside me trying to calm me down but it wasn't working as much.

"A mash-up of Olivia Newton John and Josh Groban. Are you kidding me? Somebody tipped them off about the judges." I hear Puck's voice getting frustrated.

"Guys, we can't get distracted by what the other teams are doing." Rachel says and I looked at her.

"Easy for you to say, you've been performing since you were a sperm!" I exclaimed and Quinn rubs my back.

"We just got to keep our heads in the game and focus." Finn says and he looks at me, nodding slowly.

"Even though we can't win?"

"Yes, if this is about winning for you guys then I owe you all an apology because I've failed you. And we should all just go home, because it means we've already lost. Besides we have got something the other groups don't?" Mr Schue says and we looked at him.

"What?"

"Finn's dancing, right?" He says and it makes us all laugh, "Come on. Now, let's get out there. We got two minutes. Aural Intensity's almost finished. Bring it."

"I think you guys have got it from here." I said, and they picked me up taking me to the stage. I stood there, hearing Finn and Rachel sing 'Faithfully' and I couldn't stop freaking out.