FIFTEEN

As I was grabbing my books, I feel someone grab my waist and I instantly smile. I thought I'd see Puck but was faced with Jesse, and I kept a smile on my face. He turns me around and closed my locker, giving me a small kiss making me smile.

"Wanna get out of here?" Jesse asked with a smirk.

"As much as I would love that St James, we've got Glee." I said, smiling. We walked side by side to the choir room and before I could walk in, he turns me around kissing me. I pulled away, grabbing his hand and walking in, sitting down at the first seat I could find.

Right now I wasn't anyone's favourite, Rachel was upset that I was dating Jesse, Puck hasn't spoken a word to me since Jesse said we were dating and the rest of the club felt like Jesse was trying to take down the club and going to use me.

"Okay guys, listen up. This is Mr Ryan. He's a member of the school board and he would like to say a few words. I-I just want you guys to listen critically and know that what he's saying is just one of many opinions." Mr Schue says, and walks to sit down.

"Take out a piece of paper. And on that paper, I want you to write your biggest dream. A dream that means so much you're afraid it even to yourself." Mr Ryan spoke.

I go to write something but stopped short before writing some bullshit. It probably wasn't what I wanted to write, but I wasn't ready to admit it. I didn't want to admit to myself that I wanted to hear from my father.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Mr Ryan walked over towards Artie, grabbed his piece of paper, crumpling it up and all our eyes were wide.

"Your dream is never going to happen." Mr Ryan says and I feel upset, frowning at myself, "Ninety one percent of your will spend your entire lives living in Allen County, Ohio. So unless you wrote down that your dream is to "work for a mid-market health insurance provider" or "find an entry level job in an elderly facility", you're going to be very disappointed."

"You know what, that's exactly what I had on my paper. Funny, I didn't know you were a d-," Before I could finish my sentence, Jesse covers my mouth making me roll my eyes.

"This is really depressing." Mercedes said.

"I'm going to guess that a lot of your dreams involve 'showbiz'. Well, let me tell you showbiz dreams are the most unrealistic of them all." Mr Ryan tells us.

"But that's what I want to do with my life." Tina said.

"Oh look, I'm not trying to hurt your feelings. I'm just trying to spare you disappointment."

"I think we get your point." Mr Schue says, speaking up.

"Aw, well, Schuester here's a prime example. He used to have a glimmer of hope in his eyes that I can see right now in all of yours. But he couldn't make it happen for himself, so now he has to try and convince you all that it will happen for you. Guess what? His dreams didn't work out, and neither will yours."

I couldn't help but feel a pang of hurt come across me, bitting the inside of my lip as I played with my locket. I was never going to hear from my dad, as much as I was angry at him for doing all those things, he still was my father. He left with no explanation.

"Okay, you're done." Mr Schue says, stepping up to Mr Ryan.

"You would be wise to show me some respect."

"You've said your piece. Now get out."

"Well, Schuester, I should thank you. You've made my decision about which program to cut a lot easier." Mr Ryan says, before walking out.

===

"Hey, are you okay? You've been down since Glee." Jesse says and I looked at him. I pulled him down to me, pressing my lips to his and he responds. After a while I pull away, I looked at him with a soft look.