C H A P T E R 4

Too much on my mind right now
I'm on the grind right now
Looking for me, sucker, then I need to be found right now
I got my nine right now
Bitch, I'll blow your mind right now
I ain't fucking around right now
Better get in line right now
Or fuck around and die right now
Hope you understand that- I'm the man, 50 cent & Chris Brown

Dominic Jones

It's true what they say, success brings out true feelings. The more success you become, be ready to lose those people you never thought would leave. It's not always about jealousy, it can be for so many reasons. People like where you are right now. You fit their bubble. If you grow spiritually, emotionally, financially, etc, you outgrow their bubble. That means they are going to have to change how they are to adapt to the new you. Most are just not willing to do that... However, fear not of the making new friends who now fit in your new and improved bubble. Were the words of a very wise men.

When Kia bought up his friends he shut it down real quick. His so called friends turned their back on him soon as he went broke, soon as all of his businesses went bankrupt. Not even a single phone call to check if he was ok. When he ate he made sure they ate to. But soon as shit hit the fan they ran and he can't fuck with them like that no more.

Turning to his side, he stared at his sleeping wife. Placing a kiss to her forehead he stood to his feet. Walking inside of the bathroom he took care of his morning hygiene. When he was finished he grabbed his bookbag, he walked outside of the room and made his way to the gym inside of the hotel. Placing his bag near the treadmill, he stepped on it. Turning the speed up he stared running.

🎶Hands up in the air
I just want the
I just want the baddest bitch in the world
Right here on my lap🎶

Big Sean, My Last played softly in the background. Dominic and Kia was standing with their glasses raised, surrounded by close family and friends. It was the grand opening of their first night club Sky's.

"We did it nigga!" One of Dom close friends yelled out whistling

"Hell yeah!" Dom yelled chuckling

He wrapped his arm around Kia and squeezed her tightly.

"Nah but for real, it's been a long journey. We wouldn't be able to accomplish anything without you guys. We hope to keep expanding all over the world. Jones Enterprises will keep expanding, The Kia and Dom foundation will keep expanding, and all of our other businesses will keep expanding as long as ya'll stay by my side."

Once he was finished with his speech, he let everyone else speak. When everybody said what they had to say they cheered. They sipped from their glasses and went separate ways.

🎶And I'mma hit this drink up like it's my last
I'mma I'mma hit this night up like it's my last
I'mma I'mma hit this ass up like its my last
Swear I'mma, swear I'mma do it like
Like I never had it at all all all all, all all all all
Like I like I never had it at all all all all, all all all all🎶

Dom father Senior, grabbed his arm and pulled him to the side. He engulfed him into a tight hug.

"Just remember, haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you're a reflection of what they wish to be. Remember that Dom keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Soon as shit hit the fan who's really going to have your back?" Senior pulled away and tapped his sons cheek before joining his own wife

Dom stood there, he turned around and looked at all of his close family and friends. He didn't wanna believe that anybody would ever turn their back on him, especially with all of the things he did for them. Bought them houses, cars, even put food on their mouths. He shook his head and joined Kia in the VIP section. He pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You okay?" She asked grabbing his chin

He nodded and laid his head on her shoulder.

Dom groaned, he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Turning the treadmill off he got off. Walking towards the punching bags he grabbed some boxing gloves, soon as he put them on he released all of his frustrations on the bag. Punch after punch. He lost so much within a couple of months. He had many responsibilities, including mouths to feed. He wanted to start a family and couldn't because of his financial situation. Feeling like less of of men. He continued to throw punch after punch into the bag.

"Niggas ain't shit, bitches ain't shit, having friends who ain't shit. Only person I need is Kia." Dom mumbled

He threw multiple punches after every word he said out of his mouth. Getting tired he snatched the gloves off and threw them across the gym. He kicked his bag and huffed. The feeling of dizziness caused him to slow his movements down.

"Who's going to be their for me when I need them the most?"

Dom wiped his face and punched at the bag without gloves.

"I want my old life back!" He yelled punching with all his might

"Fuck!" Dom stopped his movements all together, his chest raised and fell as he caught his breath

Feeling light headed he sat down, laying his head in his hands. When he went to stand up, he failed falling down to the ground. Vision blurry, he felt his brain throbbing against his head. The last thing he heard or thought he heard was his name being called before he blacked out.

"Dom!"