C H A P T E R 23

Kia Jones 

The condo was dimly lit and he had on an acoustic playlist that quietly sung its way throughout the whole place. He led her into the living room and she was taken aback by the huge heart made from red rose petals in the centre of the floor, the room was lit by candles and he had two glasses of bubbling water sitting on the coffee table for them.

Kia sat down on the couch and he sat down next to her, they started talking and it felt like forever. They laughed, drank and looked deep into one anothers eyes, he was so good-looking and the sexual tension between them was insane.

She moved closer to him and he tucked her hair behind her ear, Kia smiled at him and moved in closer, kissing him passionately on the lips, he kissed her back and pulled her ontop of him. They kissed one another, moaning slightly and just enjoying every second. He began pulling off her top, exposing her breasts again. This time he stopped kissing me and took them in with his eyes, smiling up at her and then taking her brown nipple into his mouth, she moaned softly as he then moved his free hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through her panties.

He laid her back gently and kissed his way down her now naked body, he stopped kissing her body as he got in between her legs. Dom took a mental image of her pussy and then pushed his warm tongue between her pussy lips, he was so good at that. He made her legs tremble but he did so softly. Kia grabbed at his knotted up hair as he made her legs shake and her already wet pussy began to drip her juices onto the couch.

The setting was so romantic, the candlelight flickering, the rose petals filling the room with their sweet aroma. As she laid on her back, his tongue flicking her clit, she thought she had possibly died and gone to heaven. He stopped and moved his body up so that his face was level with hers, he kissed her neck and whispered in her ear telling her she was driving him wild and always had been since that first day they've had met.

Kia grabbed at his face and kissed him, he pulled his dick from his boxers and began pushing it deep into her swollen pink pussy. He groaned and she gasped as he pushed deeper and deeper inside of her and began thrusting slowly in and out of her, kissing her neck.

Kia could feel him pushing at her g-spot, his dick was throbbing inside of her. He told her to keep quiet because her sweet moans would make him cum, her pussy gripped his dick and with each slow thrust he struggled more and more not to cum. They were both sweating and lost in the moment, he kept the slow rhythm and squeezed his eyes shut. Kia told him to keep the same ryhtmn and that she was on the edge of an orgasm, it felt different from all the other times, like their souls were reconnecting on a spiritual level. But she knew she was going to cum, he was hitting the perfect spot inside of her. She told him to cum deep inside of her when she did cum and he opened his eyes in question and she nodded her head, his thrusts became slightly faster, he gripped her hair and nibbled at her nipples before she began to cum, her entire body felt like it was on fire with passion, her orgasm so intense that he began to shake and then cum deep inside her tight, warm pussy. Kia's pussy was throbbing from her orgasm and feeling his warm cum inside of her was electrifying.

His cum filled her up and he kept on thrusting before he stopped and they both laid there panting and smiling, it was so intense.

"We're not done." He whispered kissing her neck

Kia smacked her lips sighing, feeling drained just from one round.

"Mama ain't raised me no bitch." She mumbled tiredly

"Shower?" He questioned

Kia shrugged making him chuckle. Dom stood up lifting Kia as he did so.

"Don't drop me." Kia said laying her head in the crook of his neck

"Move bitch." Dom told Coco slamming the bathroom door in her face

Kia laughed as he sat her on the sink. She stared at his butt before smacking it.

"Stop with that gay shit." He turned around mugging her before walking towards the shower and turning it on

"Your ass is so firm." She said hopping down and walking up behind him

Dom shivered when she wrapped her arms around his torso and her hands rubbed up and down his chest. When the water temperature was set they got into the shower together, cleaning one another up. Dom kissed down her neck and chest before latching onto her soapy nipples.

"Dom." Kia moaned grabbing onto his hair and gripping it tightly making him groan

"Shh." He mumbled sending vibrations throughout her already sensitive body

"Fuck it let's make a baby, baby." He whispered standing up

He wrapped his hand around her neck backing her against the wall and latching his lips onto hers. They were going to enjoy their free time together  no matter how long. No worrying about anything just letting the time fly by.
        _____________________________

Later in the morning

"Bitch did I tell you to eat my bacon? Greedy ass hoe." Senior mugged Coco and she backed up whimpering

"Pops it's early in the morning chill out." Dom mumbled sweeping up the rose petals

"You know y'all left the couch stained. Might wanna do something about that."

Dom looked at Senior before turning his head, blushing in embarrassment. "You don't have to act all shy. You grown, shit me and ya loose lip ass mama have sex on the sofa all the time.  Just clean and switch, clean and switch." Senior said stuffing his face and shrugging

"Just jump." Dom shook his head dumping the petals in a trash can

He walked around blowing out whatever candles that were still lit after all night.

"Have sex in the washroom. Start a load and sit her on top of the washing machine. I'm telling you m-." Senior cut himself off biting his lips. "Men wait until I go back home."

Dom gagged walking near the wall. He placed his head on it and started banging it softly. "Only Senior." He mumbled to himself sighing

"Sickening ass dog. Move..." Senior dragged kicking Coco to the side

"Men." Dom sucked his teeth tiredly. "Pops I'm finna take yo key."

"You straight. Anyways I'm finna head out, I only came here to eat since yo mama wanna refuse to feed me. To think about it I think she really tryna kill me, but that's a conversation for another day. Oh I'm taking this mutt with me too."

Dom shrugged staring at Senior blankly watching as he collected Coco items. "See yourself out." He walked back into the bedroom

Scooting by Kia as he covered them up. Kia snuggled closer laying her head on his bare chest.

"Who was at the door?" Kia asked softly

"Nobody." He mumbled closing his eyes

They popped back open hearing a loud thud. "Senior get the fuck." He added closing his eyes again

They were up until four o'clock and needed no more disturbances. He ignored all the noises drifting back into a peaceful slumber.

– excuse any mistakes... Excuse the cringy sex scene. Till next time!