jealous pt.2

"you may now kiss the bride." the priest announced.

i couldn't help but look away with tears pooling my eyes. i ran away from the church as far as i can, carrying the pain that i am feeling.

i reached an empty road beside a cliff.

i sat at the ground as my tears became unstoppable as her face flashed in my head. the way her eyes showed happiness as she said "i do". and the way those lips should be placed in mine and mine only. no one else's.

i hate the way i am feeling right now. i feel so vulnerable, so weak.

my heart was beating fast, probably trying to revive itself. but it is too late now, it's slowly dying and i cannot do a thing about it.

i had my head down as i sobbed the hardest i have ever did in my whole life. the pain that i am feeling right now is almost unbearable. it is killing my heart slowly, it is almost hard to breath.

it's been only an hour since i ran away from the wedding, but it felt like years. my tears dried but i don't think the wound in my heart would. i do not have a clue if it would heal anymore.

i am wounded by the fact that the girl i have loved truly, the girl i gave my whole heart, the girl that i would risk my life for, the only girl that i want to be with for the rest of my life, is in another's arm.

i am jealous of taehyung.

jealous because he can love her without judgments. jealous because he can be by her side everytime. jealous because he gets to spend his whole life with her.

me? i guess i would just spend my life looking for a reason to keep going, for a reason to be alive.

jennie was my life. until now. maybe even forever. and that would never change.

now that i lost her, what's the point of living?

i took a deep breath and walked towards the edge of the cliff.

i felt the cool wind hit my face and i smiled.

i smiled because i know that jennie will be happy. she can be happy even it isn't because of me. she can be happy without me. as long as she is happy, i am happy.

but this pain will never leave me. this pain will be engraved through my soul. this pain will last forever. like my love for her.

i stepped closer to the edge and closed my eyes, letting a tear roll down for the last time.

"jen, i wish you the best of all this world could give. i wish that he will make you the happiest person. i wish that in another life, i will be the one that you would marry," a sob escaped my chapped lips.

"and please let this last wish of mine come true,"

"be happy without me." as i said those words, i took a deep breath and jumped.

"i love you," my last whisper was taken away by the wind and i hope that it will take it to her.

"forever."

(a/n)
this broke my heart :((

but... you asked for it :P

AND OMYGOD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20K I LOVE YOU ALL AAAAHHH

follow me on twitter uwu: @jessdeuk