mistletoe

lisa sat at the corner of the room holding a red cup of beer in hand as she watched the other girls have fun with the games they're playing.

chaeyoung set up a christmas party for their group of friends. at first lisa didn't want to go since she knows that she will just ruin the party with her stubborness and also because jennie is there.

all of her friends doesn't know why she hates jennie so much because they were really close before. then one day she started avoiding her for some reason.

as she finished her cup of beer, jisoo called her from the kitchen.

"hey lis, you got jennie for the exchange gift right?" jisoo asked her while she take out the cookies from the oven.

lisa now have a scowl on her face by the mention of her name.

"yeah. why?" she took a cookie from the tray and took a bite.

"what will you give her?"

"nothing." lisa shrugged as she took another bite from the cookie.

jisoo looked at lisa with confusion. "why nothing? not even a simple letter or something?"

"yeah. you know me, i'm not good at giving presents." lisa refilled her cup with the beers sitting on the kitchen counter.

"but it's christmas! you're unfair lis." jisoo shook her head and went out of the kitchen to join the other girls in the living room watching home alone.

lisa sighed and leaned on the kitchen counter then took out a long box from her pocket.

she actually got jennie a present.

she took out a necklace and stared at it for a while, caressing the mistletoe pendant.

jennie loves mistletoes.

when lisa bought that necklace, she remembered how, before, every christmas jennie brings lisa under a mistletoe and would hug her very tight.

lisa unconsciously smiled.

this necklace means a lot to her and also to jennie. this necklace shows how much lisa loves to see jennie happy. this necklace signifies lisa's love for jennie.

even though lisa appears cold towards jennie, the warmth in her heart caused by jennie still remains.

minutes later, lisa heard the movie finish and chaeyoung came in the kitchen to tell her that it's time for exchanging gifts. before chaeyoung sees the necklace, lisa hid it inside her pocket.

"what did you get for jennie?" chaeyoung clings her arms around lisa's as they walk to the living room where the other girls built a pillow fort with fairy lights surrounding it.

lisa shrugged. "nothing." she smiled and chaeyoung just shook her head at lisa.

they sat in a circle with the gifts they got for each other is in the middle.

lisa glanced at jennie who's drinking from her cup of hot chocolate. she's wearing a unicorn onesie.

lisa smiled, it never fails to amaze her how jennie manages to be a matured woman but can be also be a baby.

jisoo cleared her throat before standing up. "ok so i will go first," she announces and went to hug chaeyoung.

"merry christmas chaeng." jisoo smiled and chaeyoung giggled.

chaeng opened up the present. "a fish bowl? hahaha thank you unnie, joohwang will love this."

chaeyoung have her gift in hand and went to hug jisoo. "merry christmas unnie!! open it up." chaeyoung beamed at jisoo

jisoo opened it up and her face lit up. "it's a turtle rabbit!!" jisoo jumped around and hugged chaeyoung again.

"hey jen you're next." jisoo gestured in the middle.

"oh, yeah i guess so." jennie laughed lightly and walked towards the middle, heaving a deep breath.

jennie looked at lisa who have her head down, playing with the sleeve of her pajamas.

"lis?" she called quietly.

lisa looked at jennie and the box in her hands. she sighed and stood up, walking towards jennie.

"merry christmas." jennie handed her gift for lisa. "open it up." she smiled sweetly and lisa returned a timid smile.

the room was dead silent, the other two girls were watching silently.

lisa teared up as she saw jennie's present for her. "it's a snow globe." lisa looked at jennie with teary eyes. jennie nodded with a smile on her face.

she strutted closer to lisa and wiped the tears. "i know that you always wanted one eversince you lost the one that your father gave you." jennie held lisa's face.

everyone was shocked when lisa suddenly hugged jennie tightly. she couldn't contain the emotions that she is feeling right now. she can't believe that jennie even paid attention to her stories about the snow globe she had when she was a little kid and how bad she wanted one again.

"thank you jen. thank you so much." lisa wiped her tears and sniffed. she laughed as she realized how carried away she was.

"sorry i got carried away." she smiled at jennie.

she took a deep breath and looked in jennie's eyes. "anyways," she pulled the long box from her pocket and hands it to jennie. "merry christmas."

jennie opened the present and cried instantly. she hugged lisa so tight that you could see how much they missed each other. "thank you lisa." she have those eyes of someone who's deeply inlove.

"may i?" lisa asked if she can help jennie put on the necklace.

jennie didn't answer and moved closer to lisa with a smiled on her face. she then lifted up the necklace just above their head.

jisoo and chaeyoung began squealing and hitting each other.

when lisa realized what jennie was doing, she smiled and went to kiss jennie. in that kiss, she poured all the love and affection she have bottled up for the past couple of years.

lisa pulled out of the kiss. "i love you."

jennie pecked her lips, "i love you."

(a/n)
hey guys!!! 7 days to go before the most beautiful time of the year!! merry christmas guys, i love you all so much. thank you for the support! <3

and also, i'll publish the story when the votes in these oneshots reach 1k.

i know u guys could do it! lovelots ♡