-bed sheets-

Upon entering Jungkook's bedroom, Taehyung slammed the door behind them and harshly pushed Jungkook against it. Jungkook squeaked in confusion, as Taehyung stared intensely at him. Then he swiftly attached his full lips to the younger's neck, sucking roughly and placing his hands on his hips.

"Wha—oh, Taehyung! Oh God, that feels so good!" Jungkook moaned.

Taehyung's hands caressed Jungkook's body up and down, his lips making his way up Jungkook's jaw and finally, to his mouth. The pair kissed passionately as Jungkook began to grind against Taehyung, seeking friction against his growing arousal. Taehyung's hands made their way down to Jungkook's ass, squeezing the soft flesh.

"Such a nice ass," Taehyung rasped. He then slapped it harshly, earning a surprised whimper from Jungkook.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you?" Taehyung said with a low chuckle.

"L-love it." Jungkook whispered, cock twitching in anticipation.

Taehyung began grinding as well, breathing heavily. Jungkook marveled at the feeling of Taehyung's growing erection against his own. It felt so big, so substantial, and it hadn't even reached it's full hardness yet. Jungkook let out a high pitched whine, feeling ready for something more. Taehyung looked up, staring deep into Jungkook's eyes.

"Oh, how I'd love to fuck you." Taehyung growled.

Jungkook quickly nodded in agreement, feeling unable to speak.

Then suddenly, Taehyung backed away from him. Jungkook blinked in confusion.

"If only I wasn't straight." Taehyung said simply.

"Wait wha—"

Jungkook's eyes shot open as Taehyung standing before him was replaced with his bedroom ceiling. Breathing heavily, Jungkook awoke from his dream. He peered at his alarm clock. 7:39 AM. Taehyung would be here in six hours.

Jungkook replayed his realistic dream over and over again in his mind, feeling flustered but excited. He hissed in discomfort at the tightness of his boxers, for his dream had done more than just mess with his mind. As he snaked his hand down his shorts to soothe his achingly hard erection, he recounted what just happened.

If only I wasn't straight, the phrase lingered in his mind. Jungkook cringed at the thought of being rejected by Taehyung if he truly was straight. Sure, he shouldn't get his hopes up that Taehyung would make a marvelous self-discovery and fuck the shit out of Jungkook, but he can't help but dream. Jungkook has never felt more sure about something like he has about Taehyung not being straight, and hopefully for him, he's right.

Jungkook continued pumping his length, mind filled with the idea of his dream becoming a reality. How this boy was able to consume Jungkook's thoughts was something he didn't understand, but for now he just thought about how hot Taehyung looked shirtless. Precum began to leak from his tip as Jungkook quickened his hand's pace, whimpering.

"Ngh, close!" He whined, a familiar sensation building up in his core.

"Oh—oh Taehyung!" Jungkook gasped as white ribbons of cum shot out from his cock, ruining his bed sheets.

Jungkook took his time catching his breath, feeling extremely satisfied. He decided that he'll get ready soon, but not now. After all, he won't be seeing Taehyung until a few hours from now.

—————————————
oof kookie, a boy who doesn't catch feelings.. how come tae is all you think about then, huh? 🤭