-morning after-

Jungkook stretched his sleepy body, eyes still closed. He reached out for Taehyung, who was no longer there. He shot up quickly, a sick feeling taking over his stomach. Had Taehyung just gathered his stuff and left? Did he feel regretful about the intimate time they shared? His mind raced as tears filled Jungkook's eyes.

"You're just too good to be true~" a deep voice sang from the kitchen.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief, feeling a little stupid. He chuckled at himself. He was whipped, there's no doubt.

"Baby?" Taehyung called, hearing him laugh. "Are you awake?"

Jungkook felt his heart soar. Sure, his past hookups have called him "baby" before, but with Taehyung, it meant something. Taehyung liked him, he liked Taehyung. He was Taehyung's baby.

As he got up to join Taehyung in the kitchen, Jungkook hissed at the sore pain in his rear. Taehyung sure was—well, hung.

"Can't take my eyes off of you~" Taehyung purred, as Jungkook walked in with a large smile. "TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT TOOT TOTOTOOOT" Taehyung shouted, poorly imitating the sound of a trumpet.

Jungkook jumped in surprise and began giggling uncontrollably, Taehyung laughing as well. He stared at Jungkook.

"You have such a beautiful laugh, my angel." he said lowly.

"Jeez, I get it! You're gay now!" Jungkook said, smiling and blushing.

"For you, yeah." Taehyung said.

A flash of fear crossed Jungkook's mind. What if Taehyung was simply experimenting? He'd use Jungkook for a little while, make up his mind about his sexuality, and move on, leaving Jungkook heartbroken. Jungkook for a long time didn't care for relationships, but he was falling hard, and he couldn't bare the idea of being a straight boy's little brief temptation.

"W-What do you mean?" he asked Taehyung nervously.

"Well, you're the first and only boy I've ever been really attracted to." Taehyung said, shrugging his shoulders.

"But you are gay now, right? Or bisexual at least?" Jungkook said, raising his voice slightly.

"Um, Kook. You know I'm not sure about that right now—"

"Well did you really enjoy fucking me or not? Or are you just gonna leave and go be 'straight' again like when I first met you?" Jungkook let out angrily.

Taehyung looked taken aback, and a little hurt.

"Fucking you? Sounds a little heartless doesn't it? Kookie—" he said quietly.

"Answer the question!" Jungkook shouted, getting emotional.

"Don't yell at me!" Taehyung shouted back. "What, Kook? You think I didn't enjoy our intimate time together? You think I poured my heart out to you and confessed my feelings for you just to have sex with you and then say, 'oh, well that was a fun little experiment, time to leave this guy behind and never do anything homosexual ever again?'" he yelled, angrily.

Jungkook looked at him with wide, tear-filled eyes. Taehyung's anger melted away instantly.

"That's exactly what you thought, didn't you?" he asked, softly.