-messy-

Taehyung was having the time of his life. Why? His little boyfriend was getting off to Taehyung's thighs in his sleep. The sounds Jungkook made and the dirty little phrases he muttered, his soft thrusts against Taehyung, it was so mesmerizing and erotic to watch. After his movements became more frantic and desperate, Jungkook's little show ended. Taehyung could feel the younger's warm cum soak through his boxers and onto the older's thigh. This only excited Taehyung more. Jungkook's face relaxed soon after, his breathing regulating as he continued to sleep deeply.
Taehyung pressed a soft kiss into his neck. After a quick debate with himself over what should happen next, he went further, gently biting the soft flesh of his boyfriend's neck. Within seconds, Jungkook awoke.

"Ah— Taehyungie?" He groaned, still a little disoriented.

Taehyung sucked hickeys into his neck, running his hand down Jungkook's chest. Jungkook flinched.

"Good morning, angel." Taehyung rasped.

"I-it's morning?"

"Not quite, baby. But after watching your little performance just now, I'm wide awake." 

Taehyung removed his mouth from Jungkook's neck, kissing along his jaw instead.

"Performance?"

"That's right." Taehyung whispered, moving his hand down Jungkook's chest to his ruined boxers, gently stroking the younger's softening cock through the wet material. Jungkook gasped, face heating in embarrassment and arousal.

"Ngh— my b-boxers— what did I.." Jungkook squeaked.

"Ah, what didn't you do is a better question. You made such a big mess, baby." Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook sat up, turning on his night light and rushing to get cleaning wipes. In the dim light, Taehyung could now see the bright red blush spread across Jungkook's cheeks. The flustered teen chucked off his boxers, wiping his front.

"Oh, hyungie, I'm so sorry. I-I can't help it, I just get those dreams sometimes an-and I can't control what I do-" Jungkook rambled, slipping his hand under the sheets, ready to wipe Taehyung's thigh clean as well.

Accidentally, he touched the wrong area. Jungkook gasped in surprise.

"Tae, are you hard?"

"Kook, it's as if you think you getting off in front of me by having a dirty dream, about me, would turn me off." Taehyung laughed, stroking his erection. "So yes, I'm hard. Wanna be a good boy for daddy and help?"

Jungkook dropped the wipes. He gulped, switching off his night light and climbing back into bed with Taehyung. The older pressed his lips against Jungkook's own as they began to kiss passionately. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist, pulling him closer.

"I love learning new things about you, baby." Taehyung breathed.

Jungkook moaned softly in response. Taehyung's hands travelled down farther, squeezing his boyfriend's plushy ass.

"Like how badly you want daddy to fill up your slutty little hole." Taehyung whispered, sucking on Jungkook's earlobe. It sent a shiver down the younger's spine. Taehyung slowly, shamelessly rubbed against him, grinning upon hearing the sound of Jungkook's breath hitch.

"You just kept begging and begging," Taehyung whispered. "Is that still what you want, baby?"

Jungkook nodded frantically. Taehyung smirked as he pulled down his boxers.

"As much as I love the feeling of you against me, angel, I think we both really want me inside you." He smirked.

"Y-yes, please."