-coffee-

"Hello?" an annoyed voice muttered.

"Jimin!" Jungkook exclaimed, from the other end of the call. "I need your help! I'm meeting Taehyung in an hour and I have no idea what to wear!"

"Kookie, he's like a fashion expert, why don't you just ask him?"

"You know I can't do that!" Jungkook huffed.

Jimin groaned. Jungkook could sense that he was totally rolling his eyes right now.

"Honestly, Kook, I thought you weren't one to impress guys? You were the one who told me you should always meet guys dressed how you normally do, so you are authentically you from the start!"

"I know, but I'm just so nervous."

"You weren't nervous for your dick appointment with Yugyeom like a week ago." Jimin teased.

Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah well, this is different."

"How's this different?"

"Well, Taehyung is straight, and we're meeting up as friends and fellow TikTok users."

"That is the cringiest thing I've ever heard you say."

"Oh shut up! I just really want to make a good impression."

After minutes of bickering, Jungkook decided to not be a hypocrite, and follow his own advice. Dressed in a baby blue sweater and black, ripped skinny jeans, he finally headed out the door.

He entered the small coffee shop a few minutes away from his house. Nervously scanning the room for Taehyung, he sat down at the nearest table. He pulled out his phone to text him, wondering where he was when suddenly—

"Jungkook?" a familiar yet spine-tingling voice called out.

Jungkook quickly raised his head, staring up at Taehyung, who was clutching two cups of coffee and sporting his classic boxy smile.
Jungkook felt frozen, admiring how good Taehyung looked in real life. His skin wasn't flawless, but it glowed brilliantly in the daylight. His eyes maintained their large size and comforting warmth that they had in pictures and videos. It was easier to get lost in them when they were right in front of you. He also seemed so big. He was taller than he appeared, looking strong and slightly muscular with his broad chest and shoulders. Jungkook felt utterly enchanted, as if he had been sucked into some sort of K-Drama.

"May I join you?" Taehyung husked, his signature low voice sounding just as deep and enticing as it did on the phone.

"Y-Yeah, of course." Jungkook stuttered.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"Kookie." Jungkook said, softly.

"What?"

"Kookie," Jungkook repeated a little louder. "I think we've known each other long enough for you to call me that."

Taehyung smiled widely. "Okay..Kookie!" he giggled.

Much to his confusion, Jungkook felt his heart skip a beat upon hearing the nickname slip out from Taehyung's mouth. He couldn't help but stare at Taehyung some more as the two drank their coffee.

🌸🌸🌸

"Tae!" Jungkook said, laughing uncontrollably. "Stop moving or you'll mess up my art!"

Taehyung grabbed his handheld mirror. "Oh, honey, I think it's already ruined." he said dramatically, sending Jungkook into another fit of giggles.

"Stop, please." breathed Jungkook, grinning from ear to ear. "It has to look nice for our TikTok."

"Alright, fine." said Taehyung, settling down.

Jungkook finished painting the very last flower on Taehyung's cheeks. Taehyung stared intensely at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"You're quite the pretty boy, aren't you?" Taehyung said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I said. You're. A. Pretty. Boy." Taehyung repeated with full confidence.

"Thank you?"

"Yes, thank you! I'm just saying that you have beautiful features, that's all."

Jungkook felt his face heat up like it had during their first video chat. He avoided looking into Taehyung's eyes.

"Whatever. Let's just film this TikTok already."

Lip-syncing cutely together, showing off their painted faces, they posted the TikTok on Jungkook's account.

Within minutes, the TikTok blew up, getting millions of likes from fans of both Jungkook and Taehyung

Within minutes, the TikTok blew up, getting millions of likes from fans of both Jungkook and Taehyung. Thousands of comments poured in praising the two, and how cute they looked together.

Taehyung smiled smugly. "I guess we make a pretty good team, huh?"

Jungkook smiled as well, but felt more shy. "Yeah," he whispered. "I guess we do."

—————————————
I really hope the edit I made looked okay 🥺❤️ also thank you to all of you taking the time to read this fic, I really appreciate it!