-shirtless-

Jungkook and Taehyung continued texting throughout the week. Sharing stupid memes, and bonding over a mutual love of art in every form. It was Thursday. Taehyung would be arriving to Seoul on Friday night.

kimtaehyung: so when are we gonna FaceTime or something?

Jungkook was taken aback at his sudden request.

jkjeonn: uhh whenever you want i guess. Why tho?

kimtaehyung: idk.. maybe I just wanna see something that millions of your other followers can't..

What. The. Fuck, Jungkook thought. Quickly, he combed his tangled black hair and threw on a soft pink sweater and tiny black shorts. Jungkook didn't feel the need to get all dolled up, he wanted to be authentic and present his usual self to Taehyung.

jkjeonn: we can FaceTime now if you want..

Less than a minute later, his phone rang.

Incoming FaceTime Call: Taehyung

Jungkook gulped nervously. It also rang on his laptop, so he decided to answer from there so he would have a bigger screen to view Taehyung. He finally answered.

"Hi Jungkookieee," Taehyung cooed.

Jungkook was speechless. On his screen was Kim Taehyung. It seemed that Taehyung usually must wear some makeup when he posts TikToks, for during this call he looked completely bare-faced, even more naturally handsome if that was even possible. Jungkook stared for a little too long at Taehyung's tousled blonde hair, admiring his chiseled jawline and big, warm eyes. Taehyung flashed the brightest, widest smile, a faint mustache peeking out from above his upper lip. Lastly, he was shirtless, showing off his broad shoulders and faint abs. Jungkook practically drooled.

"Um, hello?" Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook snapped out of his trance. "Oh my god, sorry, hi!! Wow—you look-you look amazing!" he said, blushing.

Taehyung chuckled lowly again. His voice was raspy and deep, but rich and full. It was so damn sexy, but also quite intimidating. Jungkook found himself being lost for words, something that doesn't often happen to him. His face felt hot, he was probably bright red.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked. "You look a little red."

Of course.

"N-no, no! I'm fine, it's just-what-wh-why are you shirtless?"

"Oh, yeah sorry I just got back from the gym. I think taking care of my body is super important."

Jungkook nodded in agreement, although he hasn't been to the gym in two years. He was lucky to have pretty good fat distribution, with a thin face and frame. He just wasn't happy about how large his thighs and ass were. Jungkook remembers being taunted by his schoolmates for having "a girl's ass". Those were rough times.

"Maybe you should drink some water, you look unwell." Taehyung said, the concern in his voice sounding genuine.

"Yeah okay, I'll be right back." Jungkook mumbled, getting up from his bed.

He didn't realize that as he got up, his ass faced his laptop camera directly, giving Taehyung a clear view. Jungkook returned with water less than a minute later, and was confused as to why Taehyung now had a goofy grin on his face.

"What?"

"Nothing!" Taehyung laughed. "I just realized that your TikToks or your Instagram posts never show how thicc you really are."

Jungkook's mouth dropped. "Excuse me?" He gasped. "You were just thinking about how thicc I am? What?"

"Ah, it's no big deal. It wasn't meant as an insult. I really like the way your body looks." Taehyung said seriously. His voice became the lowest Jungkook had heard it be throughout the whole call.

These words sent a shiver up Jungkook's spine. There's no way Taehyung is straight, not with the way he talks to Jungkook. Taehyung's gaze, coupled with his low, seductive voice, were starting to make Jungkook's shorts tighten, much to his dismay.

"You really think so?" He squeaked.

"Absolutely," Taehyung said firmly. "And I cannot wait to see you tomorrow in person." he chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook figured it was best to end the call quickly before his state of arousal would become harder to hide.

"Yeah, well I feel the same way. Tomorrow sure is a big day! Should probably get some rest while I can! Goodnight!" he said quickly.

Taehyung frowned. "You didn't want to talk some more? I've been enjoying this a lot—"

"Yeah me too! But I really gotta go now, so again, goodnight!" Jungkook said, breathlessly.

"Goodni—"

Call ended

Jungkook fell back onto his bed, feeling flustered. He peered down at his shorts and groaned. Just a simple FaceTime call with Taehyung had given him a throbbing erection. How was he supposed to get through the weekend?

—————————————
Time for some interesting writing if you know what I mean 👀👀👀