-kinky-

"Why do you even wanna know?" Taehyung asked his boyfriend.

"Because we're dating now, Tae. We should be able to talk about this. If it's something that truly turns you on, I should know, shouldn't I?"

Taehyung looked uncertain.

"Come on, babe, just tell me!" Jungkook whined.

"Based on how judgmental you sounded before, I don't think I wanna."

"Taehyung."

"Fine! FaceTime me. I wanna see your genuine reaction. Also, I miss your cute face." Taehyung grumbled, despite his sweet words.

The two switched to a FaceTime call. Jungkook's Bambi eyes widened at the sight of his partner. With glowing skin on display, a messy-haired, gorgeous Kim Taehyung appeared on his screen. Shirtless yet again. Why must he always answer FaceTime calls shirtless? He looked incredibly sexy.

 Why must he always answer FaceTime calls shirtless? He looked incredibly sexy

"Taehyung, please put on a shirt."

"Who are you? My grandma? Why should I cover up?" Taehyung laughed.

Jungkook felt his face flush red. Even though they've already explored each other's bodies, and Taehyung was simply on a screen, the older still found a way to completely fluster Jungkook.

"Oh, never mind." Jungkook snapped. "Just tell me all your kinky secrets already. I've got stuff to do."

He wasn't lying. Jimin was coming over soon and Jungkook didn't really have the time to be sexually aroused right now. At this point, Taehyung could read his lover like a book. He stared at Jungkook with hungry eyes. The younger's cheeks were bright red, and he kept shifting uncomfortably in his bed.

"Ah, I get it." Taehyung smirked. "My beautiful baby boy likes what he sees, huh?"

Jungkook stopped moving, staring at Taehyung.

"Baby boy?" he squeaked, eyes widening.

"Yes, angel. You're my baby boy." he rasped.

The mood of their call had changed. Jungkook felt more entranced in the gorgeous, dominant man on his screen.

"I miss you already, Tae." Jungkook said softly.

"I miss you more, my love. There's a lot I miss." Taehyung mused.

"L-like what?"

"Having you under me."

A chill shot up Jungkook's spine. Jungkook tsked as he felt blood rush to his lower half. Taehyung had quite the effect on him.

"Hearing your pretty moans," Taehyung continued. "Tasting your sweet mouth as I fill you up. I could go on and on, angel. There's a lot I miss."

Jungkook groaned, looking down at the now large bulge in his pants. He didn't have time for this.

"W-Well don't go on, Tae. I'm very busy, so we're gonna have to end this call soon—"

"You're hard right now, aren't you?"

Jungkook's brain felt frozen as he found himself unable to reply.

"I knew it," Taehyung chuckled in his signature, deep voice. "Be a good boy for daddy and strip."

Daddy kink, Jungkook thought. I should have known.

Considering Taehyung's powerful, dominant behavior in the bedroom, it made sense. As much as Jungkook disliked that name, on Taehyung it seemed..fitting. Jungkook still felt hesitant to say it himself.

He quickly peeled off his oversized black t-shirt that belonged to Taehyung, leaving him in nothing but his underwear. Taehyung looked dazed as he stared through his screen at his boyfriend.

"Look at you," Taehyung moaned. "So gorgeous, everywhere. I bet you wanna touch yourself now, don't you, beautiful?"

Taehyung was completely naked, but didn't make Jungkook aware of this. He wrapped his hands around his already hard member and began to stroke it, letting out small deep moans. Jungkook gasped in surprise.

"Yes, please, Tae!" He squeaked.

"Go ahead."

Jungkook pulled out lube from a drawer in his bedside table. He lubed his fingers and little entrance before inserting a single finger. Jungkook's breathing hitched.

"Good, baby. So pretty for daddy." Taehyung growled. "Put more in."

Jungkook inserted a second finger now, moaning at the stretch. Pleasure built up as he thrusted in and out of himself, letting out small squeaks in ecstasy. As good as his fingers felt against his walls, he couldn't quite reach his prostate. Ass still up in the air and on display for Taehyung's lusty eyes, Jungkook let out a petulant little whine.

"What's the matter, angel?"

"Not.. not as good.." Jungkook managed to moan out in between the trusts of his fingers. He kept a steady rhythm that slowly increased in speed.

"Aw, my baby boy, not as good as what?" Taehyung said softly, stroking himself faster to keep up with his lover.

Jungkook felt himself get closer. He quickly fucked himself on his own fingers while pumping his throbbing member.

"Not as.. good as.." he choked out.

His fingers suddenly brushed against his prostate as Jungkook let out a high pitched whine. He was so very close, and as Taehyung watched in pure enjoyment, he felt himself get closer as well.

"Jungkook," he growled, barely hanging on. "Use your words."

"Not a-as good as Daddy's fingers!" Jungkook cried, releasing his cum all over himself. Jungkook shuddered and moaned, feeling extremely sensitive as he clenched down around his own fingers.

"Oh, Fuck!" Taehyung groaned, as Jungkook's spectacular display pulled him into his own orgasm. Cum shot out from his long, thick cock as Taehyung bucked his hips frantically, coming down from his high.

All that could be heard from both ends of the call was loud panting as the two relaxed. Taehyung looked to his boyfriend and smirked.

"And I thought you were gonna kink-shame me." he teased. "What a pleasant alternative."

"Oh please, it'll never happen again." Jungkook scoffed.

"Judging by how much you seemed to enjoy that and my fingers, I beg to differ."

"You've ruined me, you know. I'll never have a good orgasm on my own again because you and your long ass fingers raised the bar too high. So thanks a lot, Tae." Jungkook snapped.

"Hey!" Taehyung said, raising an eyebrow. "It's Daddy to you, boy."

"Oh my god," Jungkook shook his head. "Never again."

He hung up.

—————————————
gotta love PicsArt 🥴
also, daddy kinks are super hard to write without sounding cringey so idk why I did this to myself 🤦‍♀️