-ride me-

There's something so strange about the first kiss you share with your partner after you've both just reconciled from a heart-wrenching fight. Whether there was petty back-and-forth shouting, or sobs of sadness, the first kiss after is the strangest one of all. It's as if all the heat and negative energy morphs into raw passion and intensity. For Jungkook, it felt electrifying as Taehyung pressed his full lips against his own.
Emotion rose in his chest as he tried to push it back down, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck. The two leaned back onto Jungkook's bed, the older hovering above him. After they had patched things up at the coffee shop, they decided to walk back to Jungkook's place to finish dinner and spend time together.

"Do you think you'll confront Jimin when we get back and talk it out with him?" Taehyung asked softly, clutching Jungkook's hand as they walked down the street.

"Oh—no." Jungkook responded quickly. "I already texted Jimin. I told him that if he was still at my house then he should finish his dinner and get going. I told him I needed to be alone right now and that I'd explain later. He replied back saying he understood."

"Oh, alright." Taehyung said simply, not wanting to overstep.

It was puzzling and mildly infuriating to him that Jimin could be so casual about Jungkook's outburst. Maybe it was just in Taehyung's personal nature, but he could never leave his friend alone without fully making sure that they were okay to be alone first. Then again, Jungkook's never shared his true emotions with Jimin. Taehyung bit his lip, pondering what he could do to remedy his little boyfriend's broken heart. Jungkook looked up at him with shiny eyes.

"Taehyungie?"

"Hm?"

"Whatcha thinking about?"

"Finding a way to help you realize how beautiful and important you truly are, angel." Taehyung said in a low and honest voice.

Jungkook's eyes widened, but he stayed silent. He squeezed Taehyung's hand tighter, and pulled him closer as the two arrived to Jungkook's house. Jimin was gone, just as Jungkook had asked.
Now, the pair were laying in Jungkook's bed, sharing that first, electrifying kiss. Taehyung licked across Jungkook's lips, asking for permission to enter his warm mouth. Jungkook accepted, parting his small lips and intertwining their tongues. Taehyung gripped Jungkook's hips, shifting his boyfriend's body so that it laid on top of him. Jungkook let out a small moan as they broke their kiss.

"God— you have no idea how good your mouth is, baby." Taehyung rasped, stopping in between words to suck on Jungkook's neck.

"Ah!" Jungkook squeaked as Taehyung sucked on his sweet spot.

Taehyung moaned in approval, bucking his hips up against Jungkook.

"Oh, and the sounds you make—heavenly, angel."

Taehyung bucked his hips up again, rubbing in a rhythm against Jungkook. He smirked as he felt his little boyfriend's cock harden in his pants. He stared at Jungkook in awe. The younger was flushed a bright pink color, lips parted and moaning softly as Taehyung rubbed against him. Taehyung's own cock was hard and throbbing within his pants, extremely enjoying the delicious friction.

Jungkook's gorgeous large eyes fluttered open, staring shyly at Taehyung.

"Taehyungie," he whined, blushing a deep shade of red. "C-can I.."

"Can you what, angel?"

Jungkook continued humping Taehyung's front softly as he spoke.

"Can I..ride you?"

Taehyung's mouth dropped open. The image that popped up in his head was so enticing and sensual—how could he possibly refuse? But first, he wanted to have some fun with his shy little Kookie.
Taehyung stopped bucking his hips, separating the two of them. With lustful, dark eyes, he smirked and watched his flustered boyfriend closely.