Lucifer - NSFW

"I just wanted rough sex"

Y/N- Fuck, fucking fuck!! Why can't any man fuck me just like I want it?? Either they don't know what they are doing, or they are too gentle

Y/N- Fuck, fucking fuck!! Why can't any man fuck me just like I want it?? Either they don't know what they are doing, or they are too gentle... Come on, I just want hot and good rough sex! Am I asking for too much?? Or am I problem...? Oh gosh, I'm such a weird and horny woman...

Your thoughts were these from now on, and you couldn't stop thinking about it. You could fuck Dean or Sam, but they cared for you so they were not an option. You just needed someone who didn't care for you and just wanted sex... rough sex to be exact. And... Who's better on that than the one and only Lucifer?

Y/n- Lucifer... - you whispered - no, no, no, I'm just horny, this will pass.- or so you thought.

You tried to sleep and after a few hours you were actually able to get some sleep, but... even in your dreams, the idea of having rough sex didn't seem to disappear. And to make it worse, or better, you had a dream about Lucifer and you.

* Y/n? - you heard in your dream and you kept moaning. - Y/n, wake up! - wait... what? *

Dean- Y/n!! - you were awaken by Dean shaking your arms and you almost punched him for waking you up after having such a great dream.

Y/n- Goddammit Dean, what do you want?!

Dean- I heard moans, so I decided to check up on you and then I saw you sleeping. Were you dreaming about me princess?- your cheeks were as red as a tomato and Dean just stood there staring at you with a big smirk.

Y/n- You wish idiot!!

A few hours passed and you couldn't stop thinking about your wet dream... Were you really considering having sex with the devil himself? Nahh, you are just desperate for some spanking and dirty talk, and cufs, and...

Sam- Hey, little one, are you okay?

Dean- She's so much better than us Sam, believe me. - Dean smirked and winked in your direction and Sam looked between the two of you until he landed his eyes on you.

Y/n- Shut up Dean! Do what you do best and shut your mouth!

Dean- Oooo feisty mood, I love it! - you rolled your eyes, got up and walked to the kitchen.

Y/n- Caaaassss!!

Castiel- What happened Y/n? You need to be more patient! - Cas showed up after you called his name 4 times desperately.

Y/n- Castiel, please, I need your help really, really bad!

Castiel- Okay, okay, calm down and just tell me what you need.

Y/n- You have to promise that you won't judge or yell at me! And neither tell Dean or Sam about this!

Castiel- Y/n, okay I promise, now tell me, what happened?

Y/n- I-I w-wan-

Castiel- Yes Y/n, what do you want?

Y/n- I need you to take me to Lucifer!- you never said something so fast, you could swear. At that moment, Cas just looked at you, not even one word getting out of his lips - Please Cas, I promise that-

Castiel- Y/n, stop. Not gonna happen.- and then, silence and just some of your sobs were the only thing that could be heard- Are you really asking me for this?

Y/n- Please Cas, I...

Castiel- If you have a good reason, I will think about it. - now you were screwed. But because you were a hunter, you made an good excuse. To your luck, Cas and you are very close and he promised he would never read your mind. Fortunately, Cas accepted your excuse (whatever it was) and took you to the cage, to see Lucifer.

---------------------------------------------------

In the cage:

Y/n- Cas it's okay, if I need you I will call you. - Cas just nooded and disappeared. Thank you Cas!!!

Lucifer- Well, well, well, isn't this a pleasant surprise! - you just stared at him, realizing how breathtaking the devil could be. - What do you want from me. - Lucifer said with a deep tone and a serious and angry face. That just made you wetter than you already were.

Y/n- I-I just- and suddenly, the devil just started to laugh hysterically.- W-what's so funny??

Lucifer- You just came here, so I make you get on your knees and fuck you until you can't walk for the next couple of weeks?- oh shit. Then you realized that he could read your mind and discovered your secret. The good part is that now you don't have to explain him what the actually hell are you doing there.

Y/n- Y-yes... - it was nothing more than a whisper, but he could still hear you. You felt so ashamed, but when you felt his cold hand putting your hair behind your ear and caressing your cheek, you totally forgot the world out there. When you were about to kiss him, you felt a hard slap on your left cheek.

Lucifer- Now, I am the one who will make you scream from pain and pleasure and, too bad for you, pretty face, but there's no safe word. - Lucifer smirked and gave you another slap in the right cheek. You were now feeling the most intense need to be fucked right there in that moment, not caring if Castiel or anybody saw you two. Lucifer pushed you to the ground and with a snap of his fingers, you were both naked. - You should know that now you are in trouble doll - and with that, he gave about 15 spanks in your ass with such force that you started crying. - Is this what you were looking for, Y/n? Huh? Someone to spank you like the bad girl you are, someone who will fuck you so good that you will cry from the most intense pleasure and someone who you will beg to stop because you can't cum anymore?- while he was talking to you, he was fingering you fast and hard and you couldn't form any words - ANSWER ME! - another slap.

Y/n- Oh yes Lucy!! Fuck me until I can't take it anymore!!

Lucifer- Oh doll, but you will take everything I give you like the dirty slut you are.

After the best sex you ever had, you woke up exhausted and sore in your room. Now, how do you explain why you have so many marks and hickeys to the brothers, or even Cas???
You ran to the bathroom and looked at the mirror, but there were no evidences of your previous amazing, rough sex.

" You fucking smart-ass... I definitely need to have more encounters with you, Luci", you thought to yourself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

a.n- this one was long! I hope you all enjoyed it, even if this imagine was a bit unlikely. It's no excuse to deny that I have a big crush on our Luci... (yeah, older man are better than pie ehehe)