Sam Winchester

When Bob called you telling you that unfortunately your parents were attacked by demons, because they were looking for you and the Winchesters and Sam comforts you

Sam- Good morning, baby. Y/n? What's wrong?? - the younger Winchester asked you worried when he saw your red eyes filled with sad tears. It was your first time together and you loved each other, but since you never had this kind of intimacy before, he thought that you could regret it. And if that was the real reason for your sadness, he would be devastated, not knowing why. - Did... Did I do something wrong..? Didn't you enjoy our time together as much as I did? Please be honest Y/n-

Y/n- My parents are dead, Sam!- you finally said, crying even more from saying it out loud... the truth you always feared most. Sam felt relieved for not being the reason of your sorrow, but that relief was immediately replaced by concern and preoccupation.

Sam- I'm so sorry to hear that, princess... Who told you?

Y/n- Bobby called me...

Sam- Do you wanna talk about it?

Y/n- I only want to make sure that those fucking demons are back to hell where they fucking belong. I swear I'll kill them all!!

Sam- Hey hey, just calm down. I know how it feels to lose your parents and I know that it's really painful. But we are still here and we have a job to do. I'm absolutely sure that your parents passed away with a lot of pride for their little yet strong girl for saving people and the world. I'm here for you Y/n, I always will. And you know why?

Y/n- Why, Sammy..? - you asked, forgetting the pain that you felt just seconds ago for a bit. That was Sam's gift, he always could calm you down and decrease your pain, replacing it with love and care instead. That's why you loved him, he could make you feel like the most amazing and beautiful girl in this world without doing much.

Sam- Because I love you, Y/n. I really do. You make me feel safe, happy and loved. You are always there for me and you make me forget that the world is probably going to end. And I feel that I can't thank you enough for that.

Y/n- Oh Sammy... - you started to cry again. But this time, that tears weren't cause by sadness, but love and happiness. - I have to thank you for all you have done for me too. You are always looking after me, keeping me safe and give me the best so I have a better life. That's why I love you too, big boy. And I always will. - with that, Sam held you in his arms and hugged you tightly, as if you would disappear at any moment. He then looked you deeply in the eye, definitely expressing his love for you by one look, held your chin and then kissed you passionately. When you two stopped to take a breath, you remembered something that you needed to clarify - Sam...

Sam- Yes?

Y/n- Did you really think that I was sad because of you? Because of us?

Sam- I... I didn't know the real reason and since it was our first time, I think I was just afraid, you know?

Y/n- You don't have to be afraid, babe. I will never leave you. Ever.