Jack Kline

When Jack ran away from you because he thought you would be afraid of him, but Dean told him that you actually loved him

Dean- Hey, don't say that! She likes you, okay? She even said that she loves you and your pay back is running away from her?

Jack- She might be afraid of me! I prefer breaking her heart for good and her being able to move on than her being scared of me!

Dean- She already knows the truth. I told her.

Jack- You... you what??

Dean- I had to. And guess what? - Jack was anxious and apprehensive to know what was your reaction after knowing the truth: he was Lucifer's son, a nephiliam. He couldn't take the guilt he would feel if you were scared of him. It would break him. So he decided to just tell you that he cared about you, but as a friend and he needed to leave. That broke your heart of course, but for him it was better that way. A way where you aren't afraid of him.

Jack- What did she say...? - his voice broke by fear and tears were now forming in his beautiful, yet hopeless, blue eyes. His chest was heavy like a rock and his breath was slightly uncontrolled.

Dean- That she still loves you. I mean, she was very confused at first, but I explained the whole thing. You aren't evil, Jack. Not like your father. You are good and that's what matters.

Jack- Really?

Dean- Yeah, really.

Jack- Well... I wasn't expecting at all. It seems I was wrong. I have to talk to her!

Dean- Do that, it's the right thing to do.

Jack- Thanks, Dean! - Dean just nodded, glad to see him happy... and with you.