Anna Milton

When you saved Anna's life and she started to fall in love with you

Anna- She saved my life. - she said to her brother Castiel, who wanted to send you away from Anna because he thought you were a threat to her and all the other angels. You couldn't judge him. After all, you were a hunter and since he didn't know you, he thought you would kill any supernatural criature without mercy or thinking twice. The truth is all you want is to kill the evil, not the "good guys".

Castiel- What..? - he looked confused, why would a hunter save an angel's life for whatever reason? It just didn't make sense to him.

Y/n- Relax, okay? I may be a hunter, but I only kill evil, capisce? - you said with a little bit of irony since you hate being accused of something you didn't do or didn't want to do. Well, you have to admit, you had another reason to save that angel's ass and that was you actually found her very pretty... but you didn't need to confess that, at least not in front of him. He looked at you suspicious and the mood became tense, until Anna spoke to break the ice.

Anna- Castiel, brother, don't worry about me or her, okay? I got this.

Castiel- Anna, are you sure?? She can be-

Anna- Like I said, I got this. Just go, please. You have other important things to do.- and with that, the male angel disappeared in thin air, after send you a death glare. - don't worry about him, he's just very protective...

Y/n- It's okay, really, I understand.

Anna- Well, I think I didn't even thank you enough for saving my life, really, that demon was-

Y/n- A pain in the ass. They all are.

Anna- I wasn't going to said that but sure, a pain in the ass. - she chuckled and when she did it, you thought that was the most cute thing you'd ever seen. You two just stared at each other without saying a word, and when you started to get a little awkward, you decided to spoke to break the silence that was so heavy.

Y/n- Well, uhm... I think I better go to... you know, kill some black eye'd guys and uhm...

Anna- Wait! - she yelled before you turn away from her.

Y/n- Yes?

Anna- I.. I really liked to meet you and I was thinking that maybe we could be together on this fight? You know, united we are stronger, right? - you smirked at her suggestion, it really sounded like a good idea.

Y/n- Sure, why not? - this time, she returned a smile even bigger than yours and from that moment, you two became inseparable and actually fell in love, together and happy.

.
.
.
.
.
.
a.n- this one was more a fem x fem, but you liked it anyway :)
if you want me to write about any of this extra characters, just leave it in the comments or send me a message!
Lots of hugs and kisses for you all!