Gabriel

When the Winchesters found out your and Gabriel's secret

If anyone asked you why you were making out with the Arcangel Gabriel himself, words wouldn't come out

If anyone asked you why you were making out with the Arcangel Gabriel himself, words wouldn't come out. It just... happened you supposed. But deep down, you know the truth. Your huge crush on this sarcastic Arcangel was evident to his eyes and by the one's who watched closely. The looks, the red cheeks, the little smirk that formed in your pretty mouth everytime he decided to show up, the interest you had whenever you talked about him or even how focused you would become everytime someone talked about him... and you couldn't stop it. You were human and you had feelings that you unfortunately couldn't control. But that day was different. Ohh that day, you would never forget. Gabriel decided to appear for no apparent reason. Well, that's at least what you thought. According to him, he took the chance to be with you alone, since the Winchesters were out for a couple of hours while you stood in the bunker waiting for them. But not anymore! Ohh, how you wished that they would never come back (not in the bad way like dying or something).

Gabriel- Looks like I finally found you alone, sweet cheeks. - he said behind you, making you jump slightly. He was leaning against the wall with his arms and legs crossed and a smirk was shown on his thin lips. His intense glare was making you wet, but you tried your best to remain the composure.

Y/n- G-Gabriel? What are doing in here..? The Winchesters went out to-

Gabriel- I know where the lovely birds are. But that's not why I'm here.- you frowned your eyebrows, confused by what he actually wanted since he didn't want to talk to the brothers.

Y/n- So... Why are you here to be exact?

Gabriel- Are you really that innocent, Y/n? - at this point he walked slowly in your direction, only to stop a few inches away from you and whispering with his deep and confident voice in your ear- cause I don't think so. You know I can read aaall your dirty little thoughts, don't you? The way you think about me... That's a little bit inappropriate, don't you think? - you couldn't react. All your cheeks were painted by a dark red and the embarrassment of being caught was making you go crazy. - speak when someone talks to you.

Y/n- Y-yes, it's very inappropriate, I'm so sorry! - Gabriel laughed slightly at this, knowing that he was leaning this conversation where he wanted.

Gabriel- You're a bad, bad girl Y/n. - and then he kissed you. The kiss itself leaned towards a more and more passionate and desperate kisses and after that, you were moaning his name in the first room you found.

Moments later, the brothers came back and when they heard something strange, they decided to check on you to make sure you were okay. To be honest, you were more than okay, but the two best hunters in the world didn't know that.

Dean- Y/n?! Is everything okay?? - when the older brother stopped listening to your sounds, he got suspicious.

Gabriel- Hello boys, seems like you came earlier!

Sam- Gabriel, where is y/n??- he asked, taking a look at Gabriel's messy hair.

Gabriel- Ohh, y/n, right! Don't worry, she's in there! Which is the room we're in... right now. - you were listening to their whole conversation and the last thing you heard was Dean saying his four favorite words: "son of a bitch!"