Jessica Lee Moore

When you fought with a guy that was flirting with Jessica and after that she asked you if you were okay

Y/n- Fucking douchebag! - you were pissed. You and your girlfriend Jessica went shopping together. When you came out, someone whistled to her. You had a bad day, so you got angry really quickly and asked the guy to whom he was whistling at. He pushed you to your limits, so you crossed the line and punched him. Now you were at home, still furious and with Jessica trying to calm you down.

Jessica- Baby, you didn't need to do that!

Y/n- What are you talking about? He was all over you and wanted me to just let it happen? No freaking way.

Jessica- I know, but... I just hate to see you hurt. - she admitted calmly, worried for you being in that state because of her. Or at least she was feeling a little guilty.

Y/n- I'm fine, Jessica. Well, now I am.

Jessica- You're sure you're okay?

Y/n- Yes baby, I am sure and I'm sorry for getting angry so easily... - you admitted and she nodded, forgiving you - Do you want to watch a movie? I need to clean my head from those thoughts of their asshole.

Jessica- Yeah, sure big head. But with one condition.

Y/n- And... what's that?

Jessica- I pick the movie and you'll cuddle with me.- she smiled, knowing that you would accept her ideas to make her happy.

Y/n- As you wish, princess.